Official Vikings vs. Dolphins Gameday Thread - Nov. 19 | Page 96 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Vikings vs. Dolphins Gameday Thread - Nov. 19

TotoreMexico said:
We should trade JT for a 3rd rounder

With the way he is playing I think u can get a first rounder for him . . . a playoff team with a late first rounder could use a JT and probably would give it up to have that kind of a playmaker on their team.

TotoreMexico said:
We should trade JT for a 3rd rounder

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Do you remember those threads? HAHA! Wow! He is undoubtedly the MVP on defense in the NFL this year.

DAAAAAANG. If Jason Taylor doesnt win defensive MVP, then i will buy into the anti Dolphin bias in the sporting world.

9 sacks, 7 ff, 2int, 2 td's and a bunch of tackles.

ridiculous.

i think the whole team should pitch in and buy him a car or something. maybe a Dolphin Orange Lamborgini or something. cause boy he sure does deserve it.

Kdawg954 said:
With the way he is playing I think u can get a first rounder for him . . . a playoff team with a late first rounder could use a JT and probably would give it up to have that kind of a playmaker on their team.

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, but the only players I would trade JT for are Peyton Manning and LaDainian Tomlinson. THAT'S IT!

Looks like the Fins will pull this one out.What sukcs is Brett Favre and the Packers thought they were on there Bye week,while the Saints and "The Great" Drew Brews took the week off also.Well at least Da Bears showed up.

Back
Top Bottom