*OFFICIAL* Wanny Meeting Huizenga Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*OFFICIAL* Wanny Meeting Huizenga Thread

wqam said:

No meeting, just a phone conversation.

(no details, sorry)

''I called Dave [Monday] to give him my support, and we had a good conversation, but this is nothing new,'' Huizenga said. ``I try to talk to Dave frequently throughout the season to keep up with the team since I've been traveling so much and haven't had as much time to drop in and see him as I have done in the past.

``Our conversation [Monday] was just another example of that, and I decided to call him since I wasn't sure whether or not I would be back in town today. Dave filled me in on the latest developments, and he expressed his confidence that we can get back on track. All I did was to ask Dave if there was anything I could do to help in that regard.

``Dave is certain that we'll have a strong second half of the season, and I share that confidence. I know no one is more disappointed with the way the team played on Sunday than Dave, and I also know that no one will work harder to correct those mistakes.''

Wannstedt only said, ``My conversation with Wayne was private, but it was very positive and very supportive.''

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/7239751.htm

Well, either Wayne is BSing and just playing nicey nice for the papers... or he's doing the Ostritch routine... oh goodie!

Back
Top Bottom