Madison (CB- +4m),
Howard
(CB- +1.5m),
Jones
(S- + 1m),

Restructure:

MARE
, TAYLOR, ZACH

(+3m = 2.9+2+1+1.5+4+1.5+1+3 = 17m = that gives us three to five big FA signings.)

BIG FA SIGNING:
LeCharles Bentley
(C- -2.25m = Garza form Chicago just signed a 6 year $14m = both same caliber C),
Toniu Fonoti
(G- -1.75m Former onlineman with Hudson Hauck),
Steve Hutchinson
(G - -3.5m A Pro-Bowler),
Nate Clements
(CB- -4m good tackler just what saban loves),
Chris Hope (S- -2m)

(-2.25-1.75-3.5-4-2 = -13.5m + 17m = 3.5m left over)

Draft:
1st Rounder: Marcus McNeil (LT- Auburn he is 6'9 330)
2nd Rounder: Anotnio Cromartie (CB- FSU..the best CB in the nation but was injured...if not available...) Carpenter (LB- Ohio State), Devin Hester (CB- more of an athlete...we have the coaches to teach him technique), Ahmad Brooks (LB- Vriginia), Best Available
3rd Rounder:Brodie Croyle (QB- Alabama), A.J. Nicholson (LB- FSU..will drop bc charged with rape), Best Available
4th Rounder:Best Available
2 7th Rounders: Best Available

Get your cap numbers correct, find me a #2 WR, and then come back and post this.

look at the cap numbers and you will see that I am correct...check them for yourself...they might be al little off but it favors us...I am understating the cap purposely...

Ahmad Brooks is my boy... he went to highschool with a good friend of mine and Ive played ball with him quite a few times.... ripped the rim off the backboard on a standstill jump once... Itd be f'n awesome to get him here in Miami

jon19 said:
look at the cap numbers and you will see that I am correct...check them for yourself...they might be al little off but it favors us...I am understating the cap purposely...

We should take QB wth our first rounder, assuming Cutler is avaliable.

i beleive some of your cap numbers are wrong. cutting Howard would be a 3 million dollar cap hit.

why would you release kevin carter.. he was solid.... he is also a 3 million dollar cap hit if released.

Eric-Honduras said:
i beleive some of your cap numbers are wrong. cutting Howard would be a 3 million dollar cap hit.

why would you release kevin carter.. he was solid.... he is also a 3 million dollar cap hit if released.

Yeah, dunno if Id go with the rest of the post but Im aight with Ahmad haha Problem is though, he doesnt wanna come out... even though Al Groh told him to go pro...

Your cap numbers are completely off. What cheap FA is going to be better than Booker and be less than 3m?

Jaj said:
Get your cap numbers correct, find me a #2 WR, and then come back and post this.

spare sarcasm for the newb?

NewEra13 said:
Ahmad Brooks is my boy... he went to highschool with a good friend of mine and Ive played ball with him quite a few times.... ripped the rim off the backboard on a standstill jump once... Itd be f'n awesome to get him here in Miami

I can do that and I am 5'11

Back
Top Bottom