OG Damien Woody anyone? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OG Damien Woody anyone?

I would offer a 6th no doubt. If they were to reject the 6th, I would probably offer our 5th next year and a 6th this year, your not going to find a G in the 5th or 6th round that has the talent or capability of Woody.

With the way our line currently looks, adding Woody would make alot of sense even if it were for depth purposes.

No dice, the Lions just won't do it. Maybe if they end up with Joe Thomas...maybe...but otherwise I don't think so. This massive weight loss program and rededication to getting his body in shape has basically bought him another year in Detroit...as well it should. After losing 30+ pounds, and still going, I would sign him in half a heartbeat to Miami.

Premium guys that have lost a bunch of weight like that, so long as they lose it right, they have explosion that is just uncommon for them in their careers. Jamie Nails taught us that lesson. Ricky Williams too.

Sorry to tell you but Miami let Fonoti walk away in FA about a week ago...

Falcons | Fonoti signs with team
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:29:20 -0700

The Atlanta Falcons announced free agent OG Toniu Fonoti (Dolphins) has signed with the team. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

KFFL

Back
Top Bottom