OG Injured in Practice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OG Injured in Practice

This will not bode well for OG if he misses any significent practice time. He's already in a fight for the 3rd or 4th wr spot.

The rumor that OG went down after tripping over one of his chins is just baseless and malicious.

Now that we're gonna have OG's cell-phone #, I trust that all the anti-OG gang here will resist the urge to call him and read the part of that post that describes Tolver as being the STAR of the practice session.

OG is falling so far, so fast now.:( I really am beginning to feel sorry for the guy, -- he was once one of my fave Phins.

I feel bad too. I met the guy once in a Davie restaurant and he seemed very nice and he was polite too.

Originally posted by PhinKev
Has any media source confirmed this?

INJURY UPDATE
DT Tim Bowens (knee), LB Tommy Hendricks (knee/lower leg contusion), WR James McKnight (stinger), G Jamie Nails (shoulder bruise) and DE Jason Taylor (sick) did not participate in the morning session. WR Oronde Gadsden (ankle) left the morning session early. In addition, CB Patrick Surtain sat out practice as well. DE David Bowens remains on the Active/NFL list.

Gadsden's agent Michael Todd announced that Gadsden would return to practice if the Dolphins give him a contract extension including a large signing bonus.

Hahaha relive1972, good one.

But honestly, it's sad to see anyone get injured. OG used to be one of my fav players too.

Originally posted by relive1972
Gadsden's agent Michael Todd announced that Gadsden would return to practice if the Dolphins give him a contract extension including a large signing bonus.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
The thing that isn't funny here is that if OG has a major injury, we wouldn't be able to cut him.

That would just mean that he'd have to stay around until after the injury healed and then they could drop him. It wouldn't affect the roster spot and it wouldn't affect the cap too much as he received a minimum deal so there's really no reason to be concerned.

Originally posted by relive1972

It would not surprise me if that actually happened!

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom