OG Injured in Practice | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OG Injured in Practice

If he misses time off practice, he will not make the team and probably be put on PUP list or on inactive players///

Originally posted by relive1972
Gadsden's agent Michael Todd announced that Gadsden would return to practice if the Dolphins give him a contract extension including a large signing bonus.

OK man that's enough!!! I had to pick my butt up off the floor when I read this!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Originally posted by M-REAL
I feel bad too. I met the guy once in a Davie restaurant and he seemed very nice and he was polite too.

He's from Charleston. What do you expect ? :D

hey charleston produces all the greats.. i was born there myself....

and lets face it attitude or not OG would still be valuable to this team down the strech. he has good hands when he trys he just needs to let the past go and start playin ball... he is actin like a 3 yr old who lost his sucker.. come on man ur a professional start acting like one and then they might give u some dough

There is a friend of OG's from school daze that works with me. They still talk every so often (so he says). I've been giving that guy shiat the entire off-season. Today's rant.

"OG has lost his starting job to Derrius Thompson."

He said "Who's that? Who did he play for?"

Oh well, we're all not Dolphin fans I guess....

No. It's more like we should be happy that we have the experience, depth, talent and judgment that allow us to sit players out for relatively minor injuries and let them heal-up well.

Other than Bowens and POSSIBLY OG and Wale, I don't believe any injury we've seen would have kept a guy out of a regular season game.

oh man we are beat up already after 5 days of practice :

INJURIES: WR Oronde Gadsden suffered an ankle injury during the morning practice and is out indefinitely. DE Jason Taylor (sick), WR James McKnight (shoulder), G Jamie Nails (shoulder), DT Maurice Anderson (shin) and LB Tommy Hendricks (knee) missed both practices. WR Chris Chambers (hamstring) and LB Morlon Greenwood (hamstring) left the afternoon practices early. FB Deon Dyer (groin), CB Patrick Surtain (knee) and CB Jamar Fletcher (groin) didn't practice in the afternoon session.

OG injury news scroll down....He may be hurt bad...I'd hate to see OG go out like this but, We can't say we didn't see it coming.

It's not broken. It's all ligament," Wannstedt said. "It's a ligament injury. Now to what extent, I don't know."

Grrreeeeatttttt. Man that sucks.Come on OG let's get rolling man.

Man, unless this is a minor ligament sprain, I'd worry. Oftentimes a clean bone-break will heal faster and better than a ligament injury.

Ligament injuries that are relatively minor are the kind where you're not quite sure if you should keep playing or not. Bad ligament injuries are the kind where you're down, attended to, and helped off the field like OG was.:( Bad ligament injuries are incomatible with being an NFL receiver in that same year.

Prepare for the worst, -- this could be bad news for employee 86.

I doubt it...I just hope no one else will be add on to the injury update.

Honestly, if OG is that injured already.. he doesnt need to be playing football anymore. Just like the article read... Simmons is having a great camp and i would much rather go with younger recievers. I like OG and i love what he has done for this team... but if his body cant handle it, it cant handle it. Chambers, Thompson, McKnight, Simmons and Tolver are more than capable IMO. I hope OG gets better but like i said i dont want this team cutting a young talented guy for and older wore down OG.

Back
Top Bottom