OG w/3rd team O | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OG w/3rd team O

I think that when the season starts we will have CC of course as our no. #1 receiver thompson will be 2 gasden 3 james mak 4 and tolver 5.
also i think baker will beat out kendall to stay on the practice squad. thats how i see our reciever chart looking at the start of the season.

I agree with dolfan84, except I see Baker making the team over Tolver.

Tolver might still make the team, but it will probably be at the expense of Rodgers' services, if it happens, I think.

Originally posted by dolfan34
I think that when the season starts we will have CC of course as our no. #1 receiver thompson will be 2 gasden 3 james mak 4 and tolver 5.
also i think baker will beat out kendall to stay on the practice squad. thats how i see our reciever chart looking at the start of the season.

I don't think Baker's eligable for the PS anymore, I think that's why he out of football last year until we resigned him. So in your scenario, which I hope doesn't happen, Newsome will be on the PS, provided no other team sign him a STer.

Originally posted by dolfan34

I agree that Chambers and Thompson will end up starting, with Gadsden and McKnight as the next two (depends on the situation and team we are playing as to which one plays in the 3-wide set).

I also agree that Tolver makes it as the 5th WR. Newson is the PS WR (but Bellamy or Jackson might make it instead of Newson). Baker gets released...and will be signed onto another team's roster (AZ?).

This is revenge from the Miami coaching staff. (revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting p***y.) -2pac

Originally posted by marcusreal
This is revenge from the Miami coaching staff. (revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting p***y.) -2pac

Help me out here, who is the revenge on, Baker, Newson, Jackson, Toliver, Bellamy, or Simmons..

If OG makes the team, I don't call that revenge if he's making over 500K for standing on the sidelines, hell pay me that and I'll stand on the sidelines..He may not start, but he bumps a younger off.

I call that irony...

Originally posted by dolphan39
we have typically lost 1 WR every camp for the year - so having OG is at least good insurance, but I am still hoping he does not make the final cut if we have all WR healthy and Baker and/or Newson and/or Tolver prove they are for real during the PS ag some 1st team DBs

OG is insurance in case we have another 2 WR's out from injury. which is why the OG move is so smart. they have covered all there bases from the mishaps of last year from sammy knight taking over one bad freeman to solidifiying our offensive line. the only thing they didnt cover is that the punter has no competition. but they could end up with one as the season progresses. the job is never done.

Back
Top Bottom