Ogbah and Howard ready to go | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ogbah and Howard ready to go

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Emmanuel Ogbah DL, Miami Dolphins

Dolphins DE Emmanuel Ogbah (chest) has been cleared for on-field workouts.

Ogbah has been setback-free in his recovery from a torn pec — an injury that comes with a 3-4 month timetable. He was healthy enough for the Dolphins to give him a two-year, $15 million deal with $7.5 million guaranteed earlier this month. Ogbah likely won't participate in offseason workouts with OTAs suspended but he should be ready for the start of training camp.

Source: Cameron Wolfe on Twitter

Mar 29, 2020, 10:35 AM ET

Jordan Howard RB, Miami Dolphins

Jordan Howard (shoulder) confirmed he's 100 percent healthy.

Howard missed six of the final seven games and didn't play in the Wild Card round after a mid-season shoulder injury. The Dolphins weren't scared off by his 2019 health issues, giving him a two-year deal worth over $10 million. Howard enters the offseason as the favorite to lead Miami's backfield in touches, but it won't be surprising if the Dolphins add competition through the draft.

Source: Cameron Wolfe on Twitter

Mar 29, 2020, 9:17 AM ET

Both these guys will end up being fan favorites. Watching Ogbah in his interviews I came away very impressed with his demeanor and intelligence. High character guys the whole lot of dudes we brought in. Howard could be an incredible signing with a low risk/high reward value. Glad these cats are healthy and ready to roll. It's just a matter of when.

I'm feeling super positive about the Dolphins. They did very well in FA and I'm predicting they do a great job in the draft. What I don't feel good about is this virus. I sure hope it doesn't screw with football.

I always liked Howard when he was with the Bears.

If he is healthy he is a solid upgrade and a good pairing with whoever they Draft.

I find it humorous that some post Howard is nothing more than average...
Not sure what thier definition of average is...

I find it humorous that some post Howard is nothing more than average...
Not sure what thier definition of average is...
What is your premise for believing otherwise?

What is your premise for believing otherwise?
His rookie year he ran for over 1300 2nd most with a 5.2 ranking top 10 that year overall.
2nd year ran for over 1100 yards 6th most in NFL 4.1 ypc for top 5 running back overall.
3rd year ran for just under 1k yards with an overall ranking close to top 5 rbs.
He got hurt last year after averaging 4.4 ypc.
Sorry but in no way is that average.
He has been a top 5 - 10 RB in the NFL the past 4 years...he is well above average.
Now with half a year off due to a shoulder stinger...yeah, he's going to be our starter. I would love Dobbins in the 2nd to pair with him. But in no way is Howard average.

Back
Top Bottom