OGUN to get traded? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OGUN to get traded?

i say trade ogun and our 1st #20 to the cards for their 1st and 3rd draft gallery .

mike_vee said:
i say trade ogun and our 1st #20 to the cards for their 1st and 3rd draft gallery .

Wouldnt be too bad for you guys, but that's not enough to move into the top 5, at least not this year.

mike_vee said:

Absolutely. See if they'll throw in Anquan Boldin while you're at it. :rolleyes:

Not trying to be a jerk, but there's no way on God's green earth that the Cards are that dumb.

It seems funny to me that I am writing this. Players for the most part, it's usually 1 (business) and 2 (the game).

But Ogun has stated through news sources that he is not interested in Kearse type money, he just wants a decent contract. It' his agent Drew, that is looking for a huge contract for him...

Dodge is right...Ogun is not under a contract right now. He would HAVE to sign the Fins tender or a new contract with the Fins before the draft. If he has worked out a deal with another team (parameters, not necessarily a signed contract) then he could sign the tender with the Fins pending a draft deal trade, but of course the compensation for the Fins would have to be worked out as well. This all has to be worked out in advance of the draft. If Wale is intent on not re-signing with us, and it seems, by Punk Drews comments that is the direction he is headed, then we would have to try to work out a trade, but it won't be a "on the clock" deal because of the his actual contract status right now.

Atila said:
the fact that we havent tried to extend his contract yet has made him mad, and he wont even sign the tender...i dont think he would sign with us anyways if we had a decent amount of cash left over

besides, i'd rather keep chambers and mcmicheal rather than ogun, esp since we have an adequate guy in bowens anyways

Drew is the prick here. He "thinks" he has another, well, let's just say that Drew has screwd some other guys up as well.

Back
Top Bottom