OGun Waiting by the phone? Maybe McGahee will call... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OGun Waiting by the phone? Maybe McGahee will call...

xiidaen

FinHeaven.com Evangelist
Reaction score
According to the Herald:

"The agent for Adewale Ogunleye said Friday he has talked to five teams interested in possibly dealing their first-round picks to the Dolphins in exchange for the Pro Bowl defensive end."

``A trade for him is in play. I can't say it will definitely happen, but I know teams are interested in it and discussing it.''

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/8510899.htm

Now, I'm sure DR wishes he could get camera footage of OGun speaking on the phone during the first round as much as possible so other teams THINK he was about to be traded. Hey, it worked last year for McGahee!

He maybe a slug, but if u were a player wouldnt u want him on ur side?

If this happens, then there is a strong possibility Miami comes out of the first round with both Michael Clayton and Shawn Andrews.

If this happens I sure hope people that think Ogun only benefitted from being on the other side of Taylor are right, and somebody else can just step in.

Well, it won't happen that way. Miami will have a hole on that side if they trade Ogunleye. Ogunleye will go on to have double digit sacks for whatever team he plays for, and you will see teams start rolling their blocking towards Jason Taylor, likely holding him to 8 or 9 sacks on the year.

how about bowens, wasn't he pushing for the starting spot last year before being injured.

Lets see. Do I want us to have Andrews and Clayton or Ogun and one of the other 2?I'd rather have the proven Ogun and one of the others that 2 unproven players and no all pro LDE.

Ozzy rules!!

I have to say that I am starting to dislike Ogun solely due to that **** agent of his. I understand that Ogun deserves the money, he is a very capable player who will be paid, if not by us by some team. Still, I am very displeased with the entire situation. Why does Rosenhaus need to have his name in the paper everyday, Ogun was a RFA this offseason, thats it. There are no rules requiring that he get a new contract this offseason, he'll get paid eventually. Poor, Drew, poor, Ogun, I guess they are worried about the job insurance. Hey Drew, shut the **** up!

KBISBACK said:
Well, it won't happen that way. Miami will have a hole on that side if they trade Ogunleye. Ogunleye will go on to have double digit sacks for whatever team he plays for, and you will see teams start rolling their blocking towards Jason Taylor, likely holding him to 8 or 9 sacks on the year.

:lolcry:

Yeah and when Lo Bro - Mixon left via free agency, people thought that was a mistake too !! And also what about the cries of foul when D Gardener was sent packing ... :lol:

Marino1983

If they cant afford him then get what we can for him now obviously. But damn having the best DE duo in the league sure is nice. Bromell and Mixon never had the two seasons that Ogun has had. Daryl Gardeners experiment at DE never got outta TC.

Danny said:
Lets see. Do I want us to have Andrews and Clayton or Ogun and one of the other 2?I'd rather have the proven Ogun and one of the others that 2 unproven players and no all pro LDE.

Ozzy rules!!

:shakeno:

I ll take 2 NEED "unproven" players rather then OVERPAY an extemely GREEDY and possible lockerroom cancer ONE time pro bowler............

:yes:

Marino1983

stan marino said:
If they cant afford him then get what we can for him now obviously. But damn having the best DE duo in the league sure is nice. Bromell and Mixon never had the two seasons that Ogun has had. Daryl Gardeners experiment at DE never got outta TC.

Mixon AND Lo Bro were touted as up and coming pro bowlers .....

And DG being cut was touted by many on this board as the coming of the end for the Dolphins defense!!!! :lol: DG is a stud when he is in the right type of mind frame..

But Gardener seems to have a vast amount of mental problems, and most definitelty not worth the millions that he was payed as a Miami Dolphin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marino1983

id rather we keep o-gun if we dont get more than a first round pick, and if o-gun is smart hell play ALL of the season and play as hard as he can so if or when he hits the free agency market next year hell get alot more cash. and it wouldnt hurt to have a de trying to prove it not just jt thats making him get all those sacks on our team, hopefully o-gun will be smart and play cause i think a long term deal may eventually come into place... but what about chambers...

Back
Top Bottom