Oh My Goodness,say It Ain't So | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh My Goodness,say It Ain't So

djphinfan

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
First time i've ever done this so here it goes,i'am in l.a right now and my two best friends for 10 years told me something today,first of all they both played big time college football for K State in the early nineties,our other friend smitty is the running backs coach for rice and who used to coach under mcartney at k state anyways my one friend is good friends with bob stoops at oklahoma they went to high school together.

I just got off the phone, my one friend just told me that our mutual friend just got done talking to stoops and stoops told him that the dolphins inquired about him caching with us.

sounds a little confusing but he said that the press conference will be held tommorrow where saban will be named head coach for alabama, confirmed.

Well i have one thing to say,,GO SCREW YOURSELF SABAN,YOUR A NO GOOD COACH AND A MAN THAT DOES'NT KEEP HIS WORD.

why was my thread merged with this thread,don't think it was appropriate whoever did it.

First time i've ever done this so here it goes,i'am in l.a right now and my two best friends for 10 years told me something today,first of all they both played big time college football for K State in the early nineties,our other friend smitty is the running backs coach for rice and who used to coach under mcartney at k state anyways my one friend is good friends with bob stoops at oklahoma they went to high school together.

I just got off the phone, my one friend just told me that our mutual friend just got done talking to stoops and stoops told him that the dolphins inquired about him caching with us.

sounds a little confusing but he said that the press conference will be held tommorrow where saban will be named head coach for alabama, confirmed.

Well i have one thing to say,,GO SCREW YOURSELF SABAN,YOUR A NO GOOD COACH AND A MAN THAT DOES'NT KEEP HIS WORD.

ROFLMAO!!! You guys slay me.

You guys fight to death to defend him EVEN when is screwing the franchise during the season. But now you guys want to crucify him for "not keeping his word"?

I very much want Saban to go away. And it has nothing to do with anything than the team's performance since hes been here.

why was my thread merged with this thread,don't think it was appropriate whoever did it.

I agree and I am sure it was an accident. There have 1000 threads on the same subject and your's got swept up by accident.

I'll fix it

the bright side of this is i will swap stoops for saban anyday of the week baby

Stoops isn't coming. And if you guys were smart, you wouldn't want another college coach. Get a professional coach who has had some success in the NFL.

Stoops isn't coming. And if you guys were smart, you wouldn't want another college coach. Get a professional coach who has had some success in the NFL.

I agree......get a former HC or assistant coach. Peyton, Lovie Smith, M Lewis, hell even Dick Jauron did good as far as I'm concerned w/the Bills (I know, I'm biased).

It seems like getting a coach from the college ranks is a gamble.

You guys fight to death to defend him EVEN when is screwing the franchise during the season. But now you guys want to crucify him for "not keeping his word"?

I very much want Saban to go away. And it has nothing to do with anything than the team's performance since hes been here.
Ride on bro.. I never saw why so many praise him so much. I never hated him nor thought he was GOD.

I defended him during the year because i trusted and believed in his philosophies,if he bails than its more disappointing to me than usual,nothing more in life pisses me off than another man who disrepects and does'nt keep his word,,is that to hard for you to understand why i would want to crucify him now

i said in the other thread i'am gonna get some more info,i'll be right back

Back
Top Bottom