Oh My Goodness,say It Ain't So | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh My Goodness,say It Ain't So

Has there been an announcement of another PC for tomorrow??? If so, what time is it supposed to be?
I don't know ask the guy with the "inside information" I was just responding to his question.

I'm not calling the origional poster a liar but has anyone considered that Stoops is currently in Arizona with his team, and about to play Boise State in the Fiesta Bowl. I'm not sure he has the time to call his friends to tell them about any offers being made to him.
i said i would get some more info,here it is,the dolphins organization contacted stoops agent, the agent talked to stoops and let him know our intentions,i asked jamie what his reaction was and he said he would think about that stuff after the game but that his wife has always wanted to move to s. florida

Jim Bates with Capers as DC

Rob Ryan, the Raiders defensive coordinator. He's young and was a linebackers coach with the Patriots, so he's not only familiar with what Saban/Capers has been doing but has probably learned a few things regarding preparation from Belichick and some things from his father, Buddy Ryan.

He's also greatly improved the Raider defense the past couple of years.

i said i would get some more info,here it is,the dolphins organization contacted stoops agent, the agent talked to stoops and let him know our intentions,i asked jamie what his reaction was and he said he would think about that stuff after the game but that his wife has always wanted to move to s. florida

its nice to hear that were not waiting on saban and that were at least trying to cover our a$$.
sounds like he is gone

I have decided not to listen to any information that comes from someones friend who knows a guy who married his cousins sister.

I have decided not to listen to any information that comes from someones friend who knows a guy who married his cousins sister.

Really. Is there anything more unreliable than the internet poster who knows a guy who knows a guy who....

Bob Stoops is in Arizona.

I don't think you are full of crap. I think your friend is full of crap. When in the past two days (just got off the phone) would Bob Stoops give a hoot about the Miami Dolphins?

This thing wreaks of BS.........

Bob Stoops is in Arizona.

I don't think you are full of crap. I think your friend is full of crap. When in the past two days (just got off the phone) would Bob Stoops give a hoot about the Miami Dolphins?

This thing wreaks of BS.........

Well said...

I don't doubt the message carrier, I doubt the message.

Stoops is getting ready to coach his bowl game. I doubt he is making friendly calls and showing his hand to loud mouth gossip mongers.

to let you know my source,he was recruited by stoops out of high school,him and stoops are from the same town,jamie went to k state because of stoops and turned down a scholarship from ohio state,stoops is a young guy and they became best friends.
I WISH I DID'NT START THIS THREAD, Being called a liar is not worth it,i just thought i would share some info with some fellow phin fans,i hope saban changes his mind and decides to stay

to let you know my source,he was recruited by stoops out of high school,him and stoops are from the same town,jamie went to k state because of stoops and turned down a scholarship from ohio state,stoops is a young guy and they became best friends.
I WISH I DID'NT START THIS THREAD, Being called a liar is not worth it,i just thought i would share some info with some fellow phin fans,i hope saban changes his mind and decides to stay

Anyone who calls you a liar has to go through me. I have no doubt that you are telling us what you were told.

Breaking news I just got off the phone with my friend for years and his brothers sisters husbands uncle said that Saban is leaving and Miami is going to hire Gilbert Goffried as their HC.

Anyone who calls you a liar has to go through me. I have no doubt that you are telling us what you were told.

I just look back through the thread and found not instances where anyone called you a liar. Please tell me who and where.

There are people who don't believe the info but I don't see any one accusing you of lying, bro

Back
Top Bottom