Oh Red Sox fans... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh Red Sox fans...

Ah, the always classy Yankees fans... :rolleyes2

It is my hope that you guys roll up on Roger...he appears to be in top form and ready to win one for the home team. I think he'd regain a lot of his popularity in Boston if he sticks it to you guys.

Not a Red Sox Fan but last time I checked it is 3-0. You haven't won that 4th game yet....

Prime Time said:
Not a Red Sox Fan but last time I checked it is 3-0. You haven't won that 4th game yet....
:roflmao: "Keep the Faith" BoSox fans lol.....

WHy not keep the Faith? What else do fans do, quit on their team?

Prime Time said:
WHy not keep the Faith? What else do fans do, quit on their team?
We all know that ain't true. Hell we're Fin Fans! All we do is keep the faith!!!!

Hey, Boston played tough last night and I respect them for playing their a$$es off to stay alive, but their going to be done tonight or tomorrow!!

Nah...they won't be done with you guys until after game 7. Add them up -- they can't win until then. I admire you for admitting defeat and trying to spare your Yankees the humiliation of being the first team to lose after going up 3-0, though. :tongue:

Jimmy James said:
Nah...they won't be done with you guys until after game 7. Add them up -- they can't win until then. I admire you for admitting defeat and trying to spare your Yankees the humiliation of being the first team to lose after going up 3-0, though. :tongue:

That's right man, "keep the faith"....:roflmao:

For some reason...I am getting the feeling that Boston will TIE the series up tonight and make it 3-3 only to lose tommorow.

Well then I guess it's the Red Sox and the refs versus the Yankees then. (You know what play i'm talking about) This is laughable, seriously....

AggieFin21 said:
Well then I guess it's the Red Sox and the refs versus the Yankees then. (You know what play i'm talking about) This is laughable, seriously....

Are you serious? He raised his hand and hit Arroyos arm (glove) knocking the ball loose. This isnt football where you can cause fumbles, dumbass.

Go Sox!

They have me hook, line, and sinker now.

It would be interesting symmetry to have my baseball team that is generally good but can't get things done win a championship in the same year my football team that is generally good but can't get things done is the league doormat...

You Red Sox fans never get it do you? This is all apart of God's plan to bring you to the mountain top and then drop you from it! The Curse of the Bambino is bigger then the game. Boston loses tonight, and I hope it's in the same fashion as they did last year!

Back
Top Bottom