Oh Red Sox fans... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh Red Sox fans...

David Ortiz, MVP.

Awesome. He is very deserving, as are all the guys people listed.

GET 'EM IN THE SERIES, BOYS!!! :D

:dance:

Red Sox hang 8 on 25 million dollars worth of pitching(Brown and Vasquez)...:roflmao:

Was A-Rod wearing mauve or lavender lipstick last night? I couldn't tell since the only time I saw him, he was on the bench or bouncing throws to first base. What's that, another 2o million, worth of make-up wearing prima donna??

Oh.....and One more thing......

2004!!!!!!!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
You Red Sox fans never get it do you? This is all apart of God's plan to bring you to the mountain top and then drop you from it! The Curse of the Bambino is bigger then the game. Boston loses tonight, and I hope it's in the same fashion as they did last year!
Who got dropped from the mountain top???? :lol:

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... :roflmao:

Jimmy James said:
Oh, you won't see them. I'm sure they're trying to figure out if they're Astros or Cardinals fans now. Bunch of fair weather fan ********s...

I live in Manhattan (NYC), so there are plenty of not-fairweather Yanks fans. :(

They were so ****y all season and during the first 3 games of the series so they definitely heard it from me and the rest of the Yankee haters (not many of those unfortunately) today. It was great. :)

jville_fin said:
and they keep on chanting "who's your daddy?"... :lol:
thats too funny...he better not blow the lead cause he already gave up two straight doubles and a single...what is goin on

I heard the new chant around Boston is;

HEY A-ROD! WHO'S YOUR CADDIE????

:roflmao: :roflmao:

iceblizzard69 said:
I live in Manhattan (NYC), so there are plenty of not-fairweather Yanks fans. :(

They were so ****y all season and during the first 3 games of the series so they definitely heard it from me and the rest of the Yankee haters (not many of those unfortunately) today. It was great. :)

Well there are plenty of BoSox bandwagoners around.
I'm not one of them.
I just root for anyone who's playing the Skankees.

I'm a Mets fan. I remember '86. I remember Boggs crying after the Mets win in game 7.
I'm happy for the Bosox, they played their collective a$$es off and brought down the "Evil Empire". My rooting is now done.

Back
Top Bottom