FIN-IN-RI

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
OH STANKEE Fans..

...STANKEES SUCK

:roflmao:

Kevin Brown was one hell of a pick-up.

Way to make history, girls :spit:

Four straight wins with 2 of them comming in STANKee stadium. Sox win the Series 4-3.. What a thrilling comeback.. I gotta give the stanks credit though, they played a good first 3 games. Next up Cards/Stros... Could this be the year? I guess we'll find out soon enough..

First team in Professional sports(with the exception of Hockey, twice) to come back from an 0-3 deficit to win 4 straight games in a best-of-seven series.

Curt Shilling pitches a brilliant game 6 with practically no tendon in his ankle and blood leaking out of his sock.. Can't forget "Ortiz for Prez" and his 2 game winning hits in the same day to win games 4 and 5. I could go on and on...

All I can ask is: Can these Dirt Dawgs be stopped? Not likely.

GO SOX #1 in '04

Hahahaha, I was rooting for Boston tonight because I despise the Yankees more than I do Boston...

Now I will go back to rooting for the AStros/Cards for the WS Title...

But what a comeback, I have new-found respect for the Boston Red Sox....

This was amazing tonight to see the Yankees stink it up and have the biggest meltdown in sports history :)

The last thing the city of Boston needs is another team in a championship game..

The arrogance eminating from that city will soon ooze out and suffocate the entire Northeartern region of the US mainland..

Fin and the Red sox

Goog News:

Boston Red Sox comes back from 0-3 series
to win the series against the NYY :roflmao:

Bad News :

Fin as you Know are 0-6 For the Frist Time in History :cry:

Who would have Thunck It?

John Henry doesn't deserve this. Not after what he did to the Marlins.

It's ok. We got ours.....twice. :D

ive never been a huge baseball fan
but this series has enamored me
at first i was rooting for the yankees
but then i came to my senses and
i decided not to hold it against the red sox that the pats are from boston
and once i let that go, their victory is a small solace to our misfortunate season

go boston!
and it feels very weird to say that

hey if boston can win the world series
we might still be able to go 10-6 and win the superbowl =)

Of course not. They're fair weather fans just like all the NY sports fans are. Did you see any Jets fans here last year?

TerryTate said:
Hahahaha, I was rooting for Boston tonight because I despise the Yankees more than I do Boston...

Now I will go back to rooting for the AStros/Cards for the WS Title...

But what a comeback, I have new-found respect for the Boston Red Sox....

This was amazing tonight to see the Yankees stink it up and have the biggest meltdown in sports history :)
It's not the biggest meltdown in sports history. The Red Sox were the FAVORITES going into the series!

Back
Top Bottom