OK fellas, Pre-season is over....Lions @ Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK fellas, Pre-season is over....Lions @ Dolphins

Originally posted by Sherif
I'm hoping for a close game so they can go into Indy pumped.

If we win 13-12 against Detroit, our players would be depressed. A blowout would get them confident and pumped up.

Dolphins win!

O-line gels and makes a little room for ricky.....
Secondary starts communicating....
Somebody else in the front seven besides Zach has the most tackles....
Jay throws no int's....(and maybe a nice long, in-stride strike to Chambers)
No major injuries......

If these things happen (and we win, of course)
Who cares what the score is?!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
clumped, you are such an idiot, i swear to god...... stuburn stuburn stuburn, and you actually think your team will do good............

Why is this personal attack allowed?

:monkey: Dol_Fan5434

Oh wait......Lions just intercepted Fielder and ran it in for a TD:

Lions 31 Doll-Felons 21

Re: Dolphins win!

Originally posted by 32yrfinfan
O-line gels and makes a little room for ricky.....
Secondary starts communicating....
Somebody else in the front seven besides Zach has the most tackles....
Jay throws no int's....(and maybe a nice long, in-stride strike to Chambers)
No major injuries......

If all this happens we win 35 - 0. :eek:

I really wish the Phins had moved to the AFC South. It's no fair that they have to travel north 6 times a year. All the other NFL teams play regional games. This is really a handicap for the Phins which Wayne H. shouldn't have allowed longterm.

It was my understanding that everyone in the AFC east wanted to keep their rivalries. That's why Indy was kicked out.

I think this is going to be a GREAT game to watch, if...

... you like blow-outs. Dolphins 38 Lions 3. Run Ricky run is going to be the theme of the day, with a lil catch Ricky catch thrown in for fun. I think our special teams score 1 TD, and give us good field position all day long. I also think the Dolphins D will score a TD off of a turnover, one of our DE's is going to smack this QB around for that TD.

Oliver...

Originally posted by WCoastFin
Time for the 1st prediction of the season....let's here them....

Detriot Lions 10 Miami Dolphins 24 ......3 TD's and 1 FG

ummm?

... if the Dolphins only beat the Lions by 1 point, the feeling around the Dolphins would be nothing like PUMPED! Pumped?

Oliver...

I'm hoping for a close game so they can go into Indy pumped.

The Phins play best comming off of bad games. Thats when they hunker down concentrate and play with a sense of urgency. Note the MNF game against indy last year. They followed up with a terrible game against NE fumbling kickoffs and catches by weaver and L. Smith. There were 3 fumbles that game I believe.
Also note the performance at Indy was comming off a bad game at SF.

The flight from Miami to New York is less than 2 hours long. It is a little longer to Buffalo and Boston. I don't think the flights are a big deal at all.

Originally posted by Merman
It was my understanding that everyone in the AFC east wanted to keep their rivalries. That's why Indy was kicked out.

Bills owner and Kraft wouldn't agree to get Miami out but Miami wanted out. Wayne knows it could be just as easy or easier to develop rivalries with Tampa and Jax.

The Phins play best comming off of bad games. Thats when they hunker down concentrate and play with a sense of urgency. Note the MNF game against indy last year. They followed up with a terrible game against NE fumbling kickoffs and catches by weaver and L. Smith. There were 3 fumbles that game I believe.
Also note the performance at Indy was comming off a bad game at SF.

I understand what you meant, I just don't agree with you.

This is a different year with different personnel, and besides the Lions are at best a 6-10 team, the 49ers were a playoff team and Indy was struggling, and the Indy game was MNF and stats prove the teams coming off of MNF play poorly the following Sunday.

So basically the 49ers (a playoff team) kicked the crap out of the Fins the we turned around and beat up on a injured struggling Indy team on MNF, then had a (statistically proven) let down the following week against the future SB champs.

I don't see how winning by one point against a poor team would boost anybodies confidence for the following week, especially when the Fins are supposed to be the team to beat in the AFC east.
Then if the Fins lose to Indy what would that do for their confidence?

Back
Top Bottom