ok fiedler bashers.............. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ok fiedler bashers..............

Ray lucas is obviously not the reason why we lost last nght. but ray obviously is not getting it right either. ray threw that ball right into four green jerseys and i didnt even see a reciever at all. that was amazing to me that there were 4 guys right there. 4!:yell:

Originally posted by finfan54
Ray lucas is obviously not the reason why we lost last nght. but ray obviously is not getting it right either. ray threw that ball right into four green jerseys and i didnt even see a reciever at all. that was amazing to me that there were 4 guys right there. 4!:yell:

Yea, I was wondering about that also. They really didn't show a good replay. If we score on that play it could have given our guys a little spark and maybe we could have turned it around. Instead, our guys are deflated and slouching around on the hot bench.
We all make mistakes, but Ray, that was a BIG one!

:( :( :(

Originally posted by SWS84
Yea, I was wondering about that also. They really didn't show a good replay. If we score on that play it could have given our guys a little spark and maybe we could have turned it around. Instead, our guys are deflated and slouching around on the hot bench.
We all make mistakes, but Ray, that was a BIG one!

:( :( :(
thats about the time i turned the game off!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom