OK, here we go...LSU vs. Miami | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK, here we go...LSU vs. Miami

We can't even pick up a MFing fumble. Maybe we can just fire Coker right now so we don't get too many De-commits from our already pathetic recruiting class.

Boy am I glad I watched this game...... wht a waste and a complete no-show. There goes a few hours I can never ever get back. :lol:

Fake punt now, LSU is rubbing it in, real classy.

Caps said:
Fake punt now, LSU is rubbing it in, real classy.

I'd do the same thing. And I bet Miami would too if they were in this position.

saves said:

Why? You have nothing to gain besides running up the score. I would be ashamed if Miami was up by 37 with 4 min. left in the game running fake punts.

That was the most embarassing miami game ive ever watched

But I lost all respect for LSU when they faked the field goal and then a punt, they were up 37 points and we wernt coming back, they just disrespect

Its time to bring back the days of Thug U, F*** Coker and building a respectable program, lets get back to making teams scared to play us

saves said:

larry ******* coker punted on 4th and inches from the LSU 47, and you think he'd run a fake punt in that situation?

DolphinDevil28 said:
Well, well well.

HOW BOUT DEM TIGAHS!!!!

We didn't deserve to win, congratulations. Running fake plays in the 4th wasn't cool though. Les Miles has no class.

Alex22 said:
yeah play that game again and 6 of 10 times miami wins

we just didnt show up for some reason

6 out of 10? Where do you come up with stuff like this?

byroan said:
6 out of 10? Where do you come up with stuff like this?

LSU is a good team but when miami actually plays we are better hands down I dont know what happend tonight

Back
Top Bottom