OK, here we go...LSU vs. Miami | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK, here we go...LSU vs. Miami

DolphinDevil28 said:
Oh, it doesn't matter now. This is the same exact type of coaching that Dolphins fans (including me) were b!tching about that Wannstedt didn't have the balls to do.

It's always OK when your team does it. Besides, no one in Florida was complaining when Spurrier was throwing bombs in the 4th quarter when he was up by 50.

That's one of the things I've always hated about Spurrier. Running up the score when victory is assured is classless and wrong, period.

Caps said:
That's one of the things I've always hated about Spurrier. Running up the score when victory is assured is classless and wrong, period.

Well, sorry you didn't like it. I can assure you Les Miles is NO Spurrier. It was simply a matter of trying to run the clock out and keep posession. Not running up the score.

If he were trying to be an @ss and run the score up he would have thrown a bomb to Benny Brezell or Dwayne Bowe or Buster Davis.

DD, you seriously can't believe what you're typing. It's your fan cloud that is coming over you in this case.

Miami has every right to be upset about the trick plays. I'd have rather they been a bit more ready to stop LSU from hanging 40 on them, then griping about trick plays afterwards though.

PhinsTD said:
DD, you seriously can't believe what you're typing. It's your fan cloud that is coming over you in this case.

Miami has every right to be upset about the trick plays. I'd have rather they been a bit more ready to stop LSU from hanging 40 on them, then griping about trick plays afterwards though.

"The U" doesn't like the trick plays?

Stop 'em. They couldn't.

DolphinDevil28 said:
"The U" doesn't like the trick plays?

Stop 'em. They couldn't.

That's what I thought. Once pressed, you've given up any thoughts of agreeing with it and decided to play the stop it card.

PhinsTD said:
That's what I thought. Once pressed, you've given up any thoughts of agreeing with it and decided to play the stop it card.

Dude, don't get mad at me, I wasn't the one out there calling the plays. What am I supposed to do? Not cheer when we succeed at them?

I told you already, it was simply a fact of trying to control the clock and keep the ball away from Hester.
But none of you wanted any of that.

So, like I said. Don't like the trick plays? Stop them.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Dude, don't get mad at me, I wasn't the one out there calling the plays. What am I supposed to do? Not cheer when we succeed at them?

I told you already, it was simply a fact of trying to control the clock and keep the ball away from Hester.

I said that already.

Whatever you say, it's bush. What a time to be a Cane fan. Having to complain about teams running the score up on you in a bowl game.

DolphinDevil28 said:

You had no reason to keep the ball away from Hester. We could have scored four touchdowns in four minutes, gotten 2 point conversions on all of them, and you still would have won the game. There was no need to run trick plays at all, you had the game won.

pfft, who cares. i'm glad they ran the trick plays, it shows how much people disrespect the canes now. more reasons for coker to get fired

Caps said:
You had no reason to keep the ball away from Hester. We could have scored four touchdowns in four minutes, gotten 2 point conversions on all of them, and you still would have won the game. There was no need to run trick plays at all, you had the game won.

Is this really upsetting yall that much? If this is your biggest worry in life, you are in great shape.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Is this really upsetting yall that much? If this is your biggest worry in life, you are in great shape.

Of course we're in good shape, we're Americans.

I'm not that worried about it, I just think it was bush.

I hope Miami never forgets.

PhinsTD said:
Of course we're in good shape, we're Americans.

I'm not that worried about it, I just think it was bush.

I hope Miami never forgets.

OK, sorry you were so upset about it.

DolphinDevil28 said:
OK, sorry you were so upset about it.

Nothing for you to be sorry for. I remember where you're at right now.

We did the same thing to Syracuse up 30 and I didn't get so upset as I did when it happens to us believe me.

DolphinDevil28 said:

Your being an LSU homer just like every other LSU fan

because when SD went for it on fourth down twice every dolphin fan was complaining about disrespect, only difference is SD was trying to win a game you had the game in hand no reason to go for it

I hope next year Miami vs LSU in the national Championship game

And I hope miami runs up the score 55-10 or some **** and runs fake punts and field goals on you so you can complain

Back
Top Bottom