OK, here we go...LSU vs. Miami | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK, here we go...LSU vs. Miami

Watch out guys, don't argue with dolphindevil. Read his headline..he's "FINHEAVEN's BADASS":sidelol:

{edit}

Don't insult other members, we don't tolerate it. Take 24 hours to read the TOS before posting again.

Personal Attacks
There will be no personal attacks toward any other member, no matter what. If you are offended by another poster’s comments, please email an administrator or moderator as soon as possible explaining what happened. If you respond in the same manor as they did, you are now part of the problem. If you have something against someone else, please email/PM the member. DO NOT take out personal arguments in a thread.

Personal attacks can be categorized as (but not limited to): Racist, Bigoted, Derogatory, Sexist, Hateful or Threatening.

Alex22 said:
Your being an LSU homer just like every other LSU fan

because when SD went for it on fourth down twice every dolphin fan was complaining about disrespect, only difference is SD was trying to win a game you had the game in hand no reason to go for it

I hope next year Miami vs LSU in the national Championship game

And I hope miami runs up the score 55-10 or some **** and runs fake punts and field goals on you so you can complain

I can agree that most LSU fans in the Sugar Bowl were very rude to us, as I was there, probably teh worst fans ever.

Except DD28 he is the only one with class

He's from VA.

Im either going with a tech fan, which you guys crushed during the reg. season, or a UVA fan which won earlier today...

Alex22 said:
Your being an LSU homer just like every other LSU fan

because when SD went for it on fourth down twice every dolphin fan was complaining about disrespect, only difference is SD was trying to win a game you had the game in hand no reason to go for it

I hope next year Miami vs LSU in the national Championship game

And I hope miami runs up the score 55-10 or some **** and runs fake punts and field goals on you so you can complain

The U won't be anywhere near a National Championship with Choker at the helm...he is like Mack Brown with no booster backing....a horrible coach!

Alex22 said:
LSU is a good team but when miami actually plays we are better hands down I dont know what happend tonight

It's a bowl game. If you can't play for that then something is wrong.

byroan said:
It's a bowl game. If you can't play for that then something is wrong.

You cant just use that theory though

A lot of teams dont show up in bowl games, whether you show up has a lot to do with your coaching not just yourself, the begining of the season they were thinking national championship, and then they lose opening night, and then to G tech when they could have at least played in the ACC title game, the peach bowl was probally not what they wanted, When we show up to play we are one of the best in the country, we just dont always show up

ether79 said:
The U won't be anywhere near a National Championship with Choker at the helm...he is like Mack Brown with no booster backing....a horrible coach!

Mack Brown is playing for a national championship and coker has been to 2
not sure its a great analogy :lol:

Alex,

Coker didn't go with his people....he went with Butch's boys.

I agree with Kast, good, I'm glad they ran the trick play, get Coker fired sooner. I applaud LSU for standing on our throat, that's why they won, relentless prepared football. Something Miami hasn't seen for a couple years.

Props brother DD, your team kicked azz, well done.

The U doesn't give quarter...why should we expect it.

saves said:
I'd do the same thing. And I bet Miami would too if they were in this position.
There were notorious for running it up years ago. JJ used to say "we'll quit trying to score when they quit trying to score".

It'll Happen11 said:
Watch out guys, don't argue with dolphindevil. Read his headline..he's "FINHEAVEN's BADASS":sidelol:

{edit}

Don't insult other members, we don't tolerate it. Take 24 hours to read the TOS before posting again.

Personal Attacks
There will be no personal attacks toward any other member, no matter what. If you are offended by another poster’s comments, please email an administrator or moderator as soon as possible explaining what happened. If you respond in the same manor as they did, you are now part of the problem. If you have something against someone else, please email/PM the member. DO NOT take out personal arguments in a thread.

Personal attacks can be categorized as (but not limited to): Racist, Bigoted, Derogatory, Sexist, Hateful or Threatening.

:lol:

The personal attacks never cease to amaze me.

DolphinDevil28 said:
:lol:

The personal attacks never cease to amaze me.

well you brought it on yourself. you never should have allowed your team to win last night...tough guy. :sidelol:

cnc66 said:
well you brought it on yourself. you never should have allowed your team to win last night...tough guy. :sidelol:

Yeah, I'm sorry that I actually cheered when LSU converted on a fake FG try. Like I said, I wasn't the one calling those plays out there.

Let's say the situation was reciprocated. The boards on here would be all happy-go-lucky. We wouldn't hear one word about "classless" or "running up the score."

DolphinDevil28 said:
Yeah, I'm sorry that I actually cheered when LSU converted on a fake FG try. Like I said, I wasn't the one calling those plays out there.

Let's say the situation was reciprocated. The boards on here would be all happy-go-lucky. We wouldn't hear one word about "classless" or "running up the score."

You would from me.

Back
Top Bottom