OK, here we go...LSU vs. Miami | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OK, here we go...LSU vs. Miami

yeah except that wouldn't happen. coker wouldn't call a fake punt no matter what the situation. he's too GODDAMN conservative

cnc66 said:
Alex,

Coker didn't go with his people....he went with Butch's boys.

I agree with Kast, good, I'm glad they ran the trick play, get Coker fired sooner. I applaud LSU for standing on our throat, that's why they won, relentless prepared football. Something Miami hasn't seen for a couple years.

Props brother DD, your team kicked azz, well done.

The U doesn't give quarter...why should we expect it.

I want coker fired as well but I still dont want my team to lose

Alex22 said:
I want coker fired as well but I still dont want my team to lose

I assure you, I did not want to lose either. I am not however, going to cry foul because we could not stop LSU. We were arrogant and talking crap for three quarters and got exactly what we deserved for not showing up. This was that kids FIRST start and he destroyed the "vaunted" U defense. Ten minutes before the GT game we were cryin' about not getting our "deserved" shot at USC, that WE would be a better game than Texas. Well, we got our shot at last years Champ and got whipped. Now the fans are upset because we quit and they didn't.

WestVirginiaFan said:
He's from VA.

Im either going with a tech fan, which you guys crushed during the reg. season, or a UVA fan which won earlier today...

AirFishOne said:
not that im a Canes fan, just curious what team do you hail? :)

Penn State grad. Im a VA transplant. ;) Good guess though..... although I wouldnt be caught dead rooting for UVA or VT.

However if we lose to FSU, I have enough class not to crap talk the FSU fans on this board after the game and I wouldnt whine if FSU played how PSU plays in the win....

Some of you with DD28 are pathetic. Dont insult him, MIAMI lost, and thats the bottom line.

Plus I think its hilarious that some people are whining about LSU running up the score..... which is exactly what Miami has done to teams as far back as I can remember. Miami fans are complaining about LSU playing exactly how Miami would play. :lol:

cnc66 said:
I assure you, I did not want to lose either. I am not however, going to cry foul because we could not stop LSU. We were arrogant and talking crap for three quarters and got exactly what we deserved for not showing up. This was that kids FIRST start and he destroyed the "vaunted" U defense. Ten minutes before the GT game we were cryin' about not getting our "deserved" shot at USC, that WE would be a better game than Texas. Well, we got our shot at last years Champ and got whipped. Now the fans are upset because we quit and they didn't.

Oh Im not crying foul because we couldnt stop LSU

Im saying going for it on punts and field goals isnt the right thing to do, if this team actually played up to its talent I still believe its a better team than texas, only thing is texas shows up every week and is coached better thats why they are there and we are here

Philter25 said:
Penn State grad. Im a VA transplant. ;) Good guess though..... although I wouldnt be caught dead rooting for UVA or VT.

However if we lose to FSU, I have enough class not to crap talk the FSU fans on this board after the game and I wouldnt whine if FSU played how PSU plays in the win....

Some of you with DD28 are pathetic. Dont insult him, MIAMI lost, and thats the bottom line.

Plus I think its hilarious that some people are whining about LSU running up the score..... which is exactly what Miami has done to teams as far back as I can remember. Miami fans are complaining about LSU playing exactly how Miami would play. :lol:

Miami hasn't really run the score up on anyone in nearly a decade.

DolphinDevil28 said:
:lol:

The personal attacks never cease to amaze me.

pot calling the kettle? :shakeno:

Caps said:
Miami hasn't really run the score up on anyone in nearly a decade.

Depends on what you define as running up the score...... Im sure in the past decade Miami has beaten a few teams worse than LSU beat you guys last night.

Philter25 said:
Depends on what you define as running up the score...... Im sure in the past decade Miami has beaten a few teams worse than LSU beat you guys last night.

When butch davis was at Miami he ran it up on every big east bottom feeder every chance he got. These Miami fans crying about this are a joke!

Philter25 said:
"running up the score" isn't indicative of the score, it's the way they play with such a huge lead. the canes generally sit players well into the 2nd half of a blowout. running fake punts and flea flickers and whatnot is running up the score, period. when john jenkins was at houston he was notorious for it, keeping david klingler in the game when it was like 82-10 and whatnot. that's the extreme of it, but fake punts and field goals are pretty lame. just go for it on 4th down

Wow, I missed the game as I was away yesterday and boy, am I glad I missed it. Was it as bad as the score was?

Fish_Fan4Life said:
Wow, I missed the game as I was away yesterday and boy, am I glad I missed it. Was it as bad as the score was?
it could've been worse. miami had 3 yards and no first downs in the 2nd half. aside from the fake punts and field goals, LSU pretty much played conservative and could've really blown them out

Fish_Fan4Life said:

worse.

DolphinDevil28 said:
No, you are the only one I do that to. You deserve it. No one else does.

:cry: :cry: :sidelol: :sidelol: :cry: :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom