Ok this is just stupid now! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok this is just stupid now!

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Every local market that Manning is looking at has their "Sources" that he is 95 percent sure that he (manning) will play in City X Y or Z. It's embarrassing. I wish we would just publicly say we are OUT. And pursue Flynn and focus on the Draft. No matter what happens with Mannings Future there is no possible way the outcome whatever it is can reach expectations. Its just silly and embarrassing now and it has to stop.

Every local market that Manning is looking at has their "Sources" that he is 95 percent sure that he (manning) will play in City X Y or Z. It's embarrassing. I wish we would just publicly say we are OUT. And pursue Flynn and focus on the Draft. No matter what happens with Mannings Future there is no possible way the outcome whatever it is can reach expectations. Its just silly and embarrassing now and it has to stop.

thats what other teams wants us to do , just let it play out and see what happens/..

Whatever you say it won't stop, it's just not possible.
However, i don't really mind press saying what they want, i'm fed up with it? Yes, but i stopped caring about them a while ago.
Ultimately they are always missing on everything they say it will happen because of their very trustworthy sources.
Peyton is a smart guy, he will do what he considers to be the smart choice, choose the team he believes he can end his career on who matches his playing stile best and where he can achieve his personal goals. You just have to think which franchise may that be and he just might end up there.

Personally i don't think it's Denver, in fact i would bet on it...

Whatever you say it won't stop, it's just not possible.
However, i don't really mind press saying what they want, i'm fed up with it? Yes, but i stopped caring about them a while ago.
Ultimately they are always missing on everything they say it will happen because of their very trustworthy sources.
Peyton is a smart guy, he will do what he considers to be the smart choice, choose the team he believes he can end his career on who matches his playing stile best and where he can achieve his personal goals. You just have to think which franchise may that be and he just might end up there.

Personally i don't think it's Denver, in fact i would bet on it...

I agree def not Denver. To be honest, I still think we have a strong chance. It'll be Mia vs Az in the end.

Back
Top Bottom