OL in first instead of CB. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OL in first instead of CB.

HysterikiLL said:
I don't like Justice. I think he's undisciplined and inexperienced. I'd rather have Marcus McNeill or Jon Scott on our O. Line, but I'd rather have Huff than any of those three. He's a playmaker, a difference maker. Those are hard to find.

Problem is McNeil has back problem and Scott aparently has killed his stock and now is possibly a Day 2 prospect. As for justice, i myself am not much of a fan of and Carrol told him to return for his senior season if i recall correctly so that might say something, who knows.

I've always said QB is our biggest need, that aside the secondary needs addressed ASAP. Huff in the 1st and Mangold in the 2nd would be awesome.

dolfan4eva said:
I think we should pick up an offensive lineman (Winston Justice?) in the first round instead of a CB(Michael Huff). We can pick up a good CB in the second or third because that position is really strong in the draft this year. Imagine if we got our franchise OL and picked up some one good in free agency. R&R would tear everybody up if they had some gaping holes to run through. Look at what they did with a decent line.

I would take Jimmy Williams over any o-lineman other than D-Brick...

But after that... I would be tworn between OL & CB. At that point... whoever is highest on Saban's draft board works for me...

SR 7 said:
Problem is McNeil has back problem and Scott aparently has killed his stock and now is possibly a Day 2 prospect. As for justice, i myself am not much of a fan of and Carrol told him to return for his senior season if i recall correctly so that might say something, who knows.

How did Scott "kill" his stock? what did he do?

Back
Top Bottom