Olindo has seen his last days as a fin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Olindo has seen his last days as a fin

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Olindo flat out is not a clutch kicker anymore. He missed a FG HE SHOULD MAKE and gave the ravens a short field at the 40. I truly think this offense and St have been deplorable. The D gave the fins great field position all day and they pi$$ed it away. This loss (and mark my words, we WILL LOSE this game) signlas the end of the fins as we know them.

****ing Mare. The *******. Are you sure we cannot cut him?

OK, joke is one me, but that does not erase the fact that we got lucky in this one. Who cares, we were due.

Yes. I mean 2m for a kicker means he should make every one.

yeah, no kicker should ever miss a 48 yarder into the wind.

2M is just too much period. Cut him and sign him again if he still has it.

call me a dumbass, but you rknow your arm pits and forehead were sweatimg when Mare lined up for that kick. Fact is, I no longer have faith in mare, when he makes it, i am relieved.

He makes a kick after he choked one away and had to have the defense save him and you think he did a good thing?

Originally posted by Jaj
2M is just too much period. Cut him and sign him again if he still has it.

That sounds like a descent plan Jaj, but I doubt Miami would do that.

Originally posted by jgarMD
Olindo flat out is not a clutch kicker anymore. He missed a FG HE SHOULD MAKE and gave the ravens a short field at the 40. I truly think this offense and St have been deplorable. The D gave the fins great field position all day and they pi$$ed it away. This loss (and mark my words, we WILL LOSE this game) signlas the end of the fins as we know them.

we won.

Back
Top Bottom