Olivier Vernon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Olivier Vernon

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Dolphins drafted with their own pick on Round 3, No, 72. Olivier playes Defensive End for the University of Miami, and the former hurricane player gets to play for his home team.

ugh... 1 1/2 sacks all of last year?

LOVE THE PICK!!!! So much potential. Just scratching the surface. Cannot say enough about this guy.

Not only was he suspended half the year he didn't play as much as a full-time starter once he returned. Had he not been suspended he would've been a solid second rounder. He's a good pick & a great pass rusher that plays the run well.

We only ever take Canes players I don't think much of. It's unusual. Meh.

Can't really judge him off this past season after the suspension, but he played great the previous season and had he stayed, would've been a higher pick next season.

Great value in the 3rd as said earlier. Would have been a 2nd if he wasn't suspended. Will help out the pass rush which is much needed. Next up a wr .

McShay just said he expected him to go in the 2nd and he loves the pick. Finally a little respect.

4.5 forty at combine, longest broad jump, had fastest time in one of the shuttle drills. I suspect he will be both OLB in 3-4 and DE in 4-3. I like the pick.

Back
Top Bottom