Omar Kelly joins the Miami Herald as Dolphins beat reporter | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly joins the Miami Herald as Dolphins beat reporter

Good thing I don't care. I haven't used the Herald, PBP or SS for information in decades.

I remember back in the day it was part of my daily ritual to check their sites 10 times a day.

They just aren't needed anymore.
It used to be very good when they had Cote, Le Batard, Pope. I never liked Salguero much. Omar is just another Lazy gas bag who doesn’t do the work. Many of his hot takes that make that clear. I actually stopped watching the All In Dolphins podcast because I couldn;t take it any more.

Looks like their sports section is going to go down the drain.

Horrible hire. He’s a troll.
Psst.... (that's why they hired him, don't tell anybody..... they need clicks. Blomar will deliver.) Actually, tell everybody, WGAF anyway? BTW, it's always a fun challenge to see just how many spelling errors, factual misrepresentations , and personal agendas one "sports journalist" can pack into any given article. Always take the "over" when it comes to Omar, you'll never be disappointed.

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Parks and Recreation
Exactly
the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

Here you go fixed that post for them

Thrilled to be working with old pal @OmarKelly ... We'll continue MAKING up hundreds and hundreds of Dolphins stories each year

In this inflation economy let's celebrate anybody getting a job...unless they are completely incompetent and they put people's lives in danger.

As long as he tweets relentlessly from training camp, I could not care less.

Back
Top Bottom