Omar Kelly joins the Miami Herald as Dolphins beat reporter | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly joins the Miami Herald as Dolphins beat reporter

I thought this mofo was shipped off to cover the iggles.
He was, the Eagles told him the stadium was a little north and then when he got there he had to rent a car back to Miami..... HE.....JUST.......WON'T.... LEAAAVE!!!!!!!

Omar Kelly on X: https://t.co/WEkvIAmrwP / X

As long as he tweets relentlessly from training camp, I could not care less.
I don't like his TC tweets. He tries to get clever and inserts himself too much in the "news". I filter through a fair amount of his stuff when I'm machine gun posting for our TC threads. Speaking of which, we should be just three months and change from the first TC thread!

I don't like his TC tweets. He tries to get clever and inserts himself too much in the "news". I filter through a fair amount of his stuff when I'm machine gun posting for our TC threads. Speaking of which, we should be just three months and change from the first TC thread!
100% Loco, a picture is worth a thousand words. No wonder he couldn't tell the difference between Achane and Ahmed in camp last year.... chump

GMBg3NqbUAACoYl.jpeg

Omar reclaims his spot as second worse beat writer. Sorry but no, he is not worse than Poop. Poop is atrocious. Doesn’t know **** about the Dolphins or football in general.

Random teenager on Dolphins Reddit > poop.

Well me likes gummy bears. Those teeth protectors we wore playing hockey work in a pinch. Anyways let's stop bumping this topic as it's interfering with the 23 draft topics that say exact the same thing 😂
Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

There have been so many I've actually just tuned out Finheaven till after the draft. Same things being said over and over and over and....

It used to be very good when they had Cote, Le Batard, Pope. I never liked Salguero much. Omar is just another Lazy gas bag who doesn’t do the work. Many of his hot takes that make that clear. I actually stopped watching the All In Dolphins podcast because I couldn;t take it any more.
Me too

I'm just after his observations. I can filter out his views on it.

Back
Top Bottom