Omar Kelly Opens Up the Phone-Lines To "Hater Hour" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar Kelly Opens Up the Phone-Lines To "Hater Hour"

Built2Win

Active Roster
Reaction score
It seems Omar is reaching out to the people that have a different opinion of him. Omar later decided renaming "hater hour" to "critical hour" as sponsoring hate is not what he was trying to accomplish rather a healthy debate. Omar Kelly started off by saying "i have more information than you." Kinda ****y but none the less i will give it to him that at least he has some interesting topics regarding the dolphins whether you agree or disagree with him. :lol:

imagesqtbnANd9GcQKxG2CK6yyqtK30dsxj4qsTk-1.jpg

How many needles do you think Omar pokes his Michael Wilbon voodoo doll with in psychotic envy?

My question still goes back to 2010...After being obviously seriously injured vs. the Titans, I would ask him why the hell he thought Chad Pennington's arm was not hurt because he was eating cereal with his right arm in the locker room. It was dumbest assessment I ever have read. If that is his "information" I want to be uninformed.

Hater Hour lol ... sounds like the name a "self professed" church going guy would name it. His counter points will probably be rap quotes.

Frankly ... I read all the columns & don't get caught up in their opinions (same as our threads) ... I just get a kick out of how some folks get all wound up about their own opinions, which usually doesn't even prove to be correct.

My question still goes back to 2010...After being obviously seriously injured vs. the Titans, I would ask him why the hell he thought Chad Pennington's arm was not hurt because he was eating cereal with his right arm in the locker room. It was dumbest assessment I ever have read. If that is his "information" I want to be uninformed.
He also proclaimed that Bess tore his ACL and other ligaments during the Jets game and said he probably wouldn't be available for the start of the 2012 season. Keep in mind this was before any actual diagnosis or tests. If you recall, Bess didn't tear anything and has participated at 100% in all the offseason programs.

He also proclaimed that Bess tore his ACL and other ligaments during the Jets game and said he probably wouldn't be available for the start of the 2012 season. Keep in mind this was before any actual diagnosis or tests. If you recall, Bess didn't tear anything and has participated at 100% in all the offseason programs.

Yup. Another good one. Somehow you must have been uniformed fan by waiting for the doctor's tests to come back. I truly think Omar Kelly is delusional.

If Omar predicts sunshine, I'm not leaving home without packing my umbrella!

Yup. Another good one. Somehow you must have been uniformed fan by waiting for the doctor's tests to come back. I truly think Omar Kelly is delusional.

My biggest problem with Omar is that he talks down to people, and thinks he knows everything. On Twitter I see him quoting people's questions with a response of "see the timeline". If he has time to quote them and write that, why not just answer the question even if he did before?

even jesus had haters.
signed kat williams

Back
Top Bottom