OMG! Complainers! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OMG! Complainers!

i dont think ronnie was a need pick, i really think saban had him ranked higher, i think the only reason the smith and edwards talk came about was to try to get trades going, but we had brown at the top of our boards from the beginning... it just worked out for us that the best player in the draft happened to fill our biggest need

Saban knows better then us..... whatever picks he does were the best ones he could have.

Besides, Daniels is a stud!

I was a little choked that we couldn't get the impact LB I wanted in DJ. However Saban obviously felt we needed some sort of help for our LB corp. and snagged Crowder, good move.:)

Megatron said:
I was a little choked that we couldn't get the impact LB I wanted in DJ. However Saban obviously felt we needed some sort of help for our LB corp. and snagged Crowder, good move.:)
I thought of you when we made the Crowder pick. That's got to be a nice second choice based on where we made our pick. The guy is late first round talent at Rd 3.

heffer111 said:
Saban knows better then us..... whatever picks he does were the best ones he could have.
Absolutely agree, some people think this is a popularity contest.

We all knew there were some people who were going to whine and complain no matter who we took. I think Saban has done a good job so far, but no one truly knows until these players step foot on the field. I think we got some good talent though and so far im very pleased. I love how our new look defense could look!

I dont know what people are complaining about, I love what we've done. Still plenty of talent available also in the 5th.

Megatron said:

I agree ... I like Brown but something was telling me that DJ is goig to really freaking awesome ... will fun to see him with Knight and Surain in KC though ... KC might actually field a Defense this year and be a major Threat in the AFC.

Back
Top Bottom