Omg... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
I'll just be happy with James and Woody. Seth will be a good center, Smith will progress at LT, and we will find a good RT.

what happened to wade smith?

but not fesable...we would be beyond cap hell for years to come

We're not replacing Wade Smith at LT.

A more realistic line would be something along these lines:

LT- Wade Smith
LG- Damien Woody
C- Seth McKinney
RG- Jeno James
RT- Parker Vaughn

A very solid line, nonetheless.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
LT- Wade Smith
LG- Damien Woody
C- Seth McKinney
RG- Jeno James
RT- Parker Vaughn
I'd be happy with that. I think Ricky and AJ would be too.

Originally posted by Disgustipate

LT- Wade Smith
LG- Damien Woody
C- Seth McKinney
RG- Jeno James
RT- Parker Vaughn

Damn, cant complain at all.

Originally posted by Unconquered

I'd be happy with that. I think Ricky and AJ would be too.

That's if Ricky isn't included in the Randy Moss trade too. :o

There is no trade....first, there's no proof of this trade......Minnesota dosen't need a running back, they've got Michael Bennett and Moe Williams, and I wouldn't want to give up Ricky for Moss. Also, Ricky would definately gain over 2,000 yards with that kind of O-line.

Parker-Brown-Woody-James-Tait

Tait and woody would be good enough or jeno. draft a couple of good linemen and we have young depth and vet starters.

We need a minimum of three new guys. Four starters total. Seth will likely be one of them. Perhaps Whitley could be as well. But we're obviously not banking on that. At least I hope not.

I also wouldn't rule out Jake Grove if we pick up an additional 1st round pick. But signing Woody could eliminate that possibility. Especially if he moves to center.

Which leads me to another thought......where do you think the Dolphins hope to put Woody if they land him?? Do they have dreams of him at center?? Or are they content to just let him upgrade the LG spot?? I think whether or not we land another decent guard could dictate where Woody plays.

Also, I do not see Jeno James being asked to play RG. That is the strong side of the line. And James is more of a pass protector. At least that's not where we'd LIKE to have him play.

woody is being looked at as a left guard and jeno james as a right guard ... parker is a solid rt .. miami can do this for about all of their current cap.. not too good in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom