On a side note…being reported Tua got married..guess I missed this | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On a side note…being reported Tua got married..guess I missed this

Disrespectful? You might want privacy but when you become the starting QB for an NFL team that type of "invasion of privacy" comes with the territory.

Good for him. I hope she shares the same Christian values that he does. I also like the fact that they both seem to be private individuals. The media are vultures.

And it's a shame. He clearly wants privacy but they can't help themselves. They have this mentality of "people have a right to know", but we don't. Next thing you know they're plastering her picture everywhere and hounding him. It's his right to publicize what he wants about his private life. Media sucks 😕

And it's a shame. He clearly wants privacy but they can't help themselves. They have this mentality of "people have a right to know", but we don't. Next thing you know they're plastering her picture everywhere and hounding him. It's his right to publicize what he wants about his private life. Media sucks 😕
Aren't marriage certifications public record?

I’m happy for him but I can’t lie it is a little weird that he was so secretive about it and upset people found out.

People wanna know **** about celebrities. Him thinking it could be kept a secret is slightly weird. What about when/if they have a kid is the kids face gonna be shrouded with a blanket a la Michael Jackson?

I kid. Love tua but it was slightly strange.

I’m happy for him but I can’t lie it is a little weird that he was so secretive about it and upset people found out.

People wanna know **** about celebrities. Him thinking it could be kept a secret is slightly weird. What about when/if they have a kid is the kids face gonna be shrouded with a blanket a la Michael Jackson?

I kid. Love tua but it was slightly strange.
Same. It's public record. If you need that level of privacy go be a copy repairman. You're an NFL QB. It doesn't get much more public figure-y than that. Now, when people start posting your new wife's bikini pics, that's too far. But simply knowing that you got married a couple weeks later, isn't a thing.

Honestly... I respect Tua for this answer. I agree, that **** is disrespectful but it is what it is. Like tupac said, "the media I'd full of dirty tricks, only God can judge me".

Edit: before anyone disagrees with my take, I mean it's disrespectful the way these reporters get the info. I mean, some of these guys and girls do some lowlife ass ish and illegally obtain info. ****, female reporters do some crazy things for a story, trust me, I know!!

Honestly... I respect Tua for this answer. I agree, that **** is disrespectful but it is what it is. Like tupac said, "the media I'd full of dirty tricks, only God can judge me".
I don't get how it's disrespectful. He's an NFL starter QB. It's such a non-issue.

I don't get how it's disrespectful. He's an NFL starter QB. It's such a non-issue.
I just edited my post. I mean the way they obtain information. Some of them would really ruin people's lives just to write a story. And do some grimey ass things to get info

I just edited my post. I mean the way they obtain information. Some of them would really ruin people's lives just to write a story. And do some grimey ass things to get info
It's public record when you're married. A 90 year old can find the info on their flip phone.

Back
Top Bottom