On Paper: Best to Worse | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On Paper: Best to Worse

Charlie Rivers

FH Member Since 2003!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
On paper, who "should" be on top in the East by the end of the season, and who should be at the basement? Remember, on paper...

Dolphins seal the deal this year.

I could see the Jets overtake Buffalo for second place. We just don't know who the Rodgers led Jets will be but they will definitely be better than that historically bad franchise from Foxborough.

Really depends on what you think of Rodgers. If you think he’s still a Top 5 QB, the Jets are the best team in the division on paper.

I’d go Dolphins, Jets, Bills, Patriots.

Pats: 15-2
Mayo will be better than Belichick and they got the best QB in the draft. He’s better than Mahomes. Trust me, I know more than you.

Jets: 12-5
Rodgers will return to form, get used to it, he’s going to be their QB for the next 11 years.

Bills: 12-5
Lots I could say here, but someone I know says they read a Tweet from a reporter that said Josh Allen is so good he doesn’t even need WR’s. It’s on the internet so it’s true.

Dolphins: 1-16
Tua sucks and someone posted an article on Finheaven today from a website no one has ever heard of that says Tyreek will be traded to the Steelers. So, Miami is screwed. Oh yeah, and McDaniel is a nerd. Also, their nutrition is lousy.

Did I do this right?

Last edited:
Really depends on what you think of Rodgers. If you think he’s still a Top 5 QB, the Jets are the best team in the division on paper.

I’d go Dolphins, Jets, Bills, Patriots.
People forget he was pretty mid in 2022 and then proceeded to rupture his Achilles. I think it's reasonable to expect a worse 2022 performance

Love how some national talking heads say they're still not sure Tua can make it through the entire 2024 season, due to injury concerns. Yet those same people seem very confident in Rodgers' health, despite being 40 years old and coming off an achellies injury. We'll see how it plays out, but I would bet Tua plays more games than Rodgers' in 2024. In fact I think Josh Allen might run the ball more without Diggs as his main targeet and the result could be a few injuries and games missed for him too.

Love how some national talking heads say they're still not sure Tua can make it through the entire 2024 season, due to injury concerns. Yet those same people seem very confident in Rodgers' health, despite being 40 years old and coming off an achellies injury. We'll see how it plays out, but I would bet Tua plays more games than Rodgers' in 2024. In fact I think Josh Allen might run the ball more without Diggs as his main targeet and the result could be a few injuries and games missed for him too.
I agree. Living in Jets country i listen to WFAN sports radio. For the most part they think If Rogers stays healthy they win division. That really applies to all contenders really.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom