On second thought, let Daniels start | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On second thought, let Daniels start

FemaleFinFan said:
How old is Poole and how injury proned is he? I ask because if he is young and his first major injury, it may not be that huge of a deal... But I don't know...
He will be turning 24 later this month. This would have only been his second year so he is very young, and I believe this was his first big injury ever.

Nublar7 said:
How come? He can fully recover from his injury.

I guess im weird about injuries. It just seems like whenever a player i like gets injured he tends to just fully dissappear. Like Oronde Gadsden for example.

Nublar7 said:
He will be turning 24 later this month. This would have only been his second year so he is very young, and I believe this was his first big injury ever.

Thanx Nub.
Damn he's younger than me!
Since that is the case, I'm not ready to write him off yet.

Saban4prez said:
I guess im weird about injuries. It just seems like whenever a player i like gets injured he tends to just fully dissappear. Like Oronde Gadsden for example.
I can see what your saying. I always worry also that after an injury we might have a player who could remsemble Yatil Green or Ki-Jana Carter. However, a lot of the time these players do heal and come back to 100%, like Edge.

Heh, I tell you what. You can have Richard Shaw if I can have a holiday in the Bahamas. Mickey Adams wont mind. Hes a good friend of mine.

Island Kev said:
Heh, I tell you what. You can have Richard Shaw if I can have a holiday in the Bahamas. Mickey Adams wont mind. Hes a good friend of mine.

You can keep richard, thanks anyway but he just wouldnt cut it!

Nublar7 said:
I can see what your saying. I always worry also that after an injury we might have a player who could remsemble Yatil Green or Ki-Jana Carter. However, a lot of the time these players do heal and come back to 100%, like Edge.

well guys like edge, and and mr. just-won't-die-mcgahee are the shining stars in this situation to come out and perform well after their injuries. But sadly, only 1 out of 3 guys makes it after injuries. I think poole will though, he seems tough, and from what i can tell hes never listened to anyone but himself before. so i believe he can make it.

I think he certainly needs to prove he can handle the NFL caliber play, but, I disagree that we will make the playoffs just because we sign Ty Law or not. We will not make the playoffs or be kept from making the playoffs solely because of Ty Law.

Oh, I suppose you're gonna prevent European action yet again with your hooligan so called fans. By the way, to all you in Florida, if your alloys have been nicked, then it is probably a scouser that nicked them. Don Johnson always uses a crook lock in Liverpool

Here i am talking about Will Poole coming back from an injury, what about Ty law?! i believe the man just started walking a few months ago.

Island Kev said:
Oh, I suppose you're gonna prevent European action yet again with your hooligan so called fans. By the way, to all you in Florida, if your alloys have been nicked, then it is probably a scouser that nicked them. Don Johnson always uses a crook lock in Liverpool

No we wont prevent european action again we enjoy winning it too much, how many times is it now oh ye 5, lets say it again 5.

Island Kev said:

What the F is that supposed to mean? If your making light of what happened in London today, then you are turely sick and deserve to be reported.:fire:

We will aslo have Shirdonya Mitchell coming back from an injury for 2006. If the guy was a scrub Saban wouldn't have signed him.

To femalefinfan. I would be a sight more respectful of you if you did not use your imagination to extremes. You are clearly disturbed. I am English. I am Severely hurt by the tragedies of today, and would appreciate it if you would keep your sick views of people away from a fun webforum. If you was English you might understand what I mean. This forum is fum. Politics and terrorism is elsewhere. Thankyou

Island Kev said:
To femalefinfan. I would be a sight more respectful of you if you did not use your imagination to extremes. You are clearly disturbed. I am English. I am Severely hurt by the tragedies of today, and would appreciate it if you would keep your sick views of people away from a fun webforum. If you was English you might understand what I mean. This forum is fum. Politics and terrorism is elsewhere. Thankyou

I am hardley disturbed. The fact is I couldn't understand your post. I thought "alloys" ment allies. Meaning US allies, the British. And "nick" was a reference to the terrist attacks. Additionally, I had no idea that you are English. Call it a miscommunication. Those who no me know I mean no disrespect.
My deepest sympathies to you and your country.

Back
Top Bottom