On second thought, let Daniels start | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On second thought, let Daniels start

Femalefinfan. No problem. Please accept we have feelings. My reply was to someone else. If you do not understand something don't draw conclusions yourself, find out real definitions of language before opening your mouth, (or keyboard in this case). We are a strong nation, like yours. This website is fun. Life goes on. It has to. Now, are the Patriots gonna win another? And will the Sky Blues get promoted?

Island Kev said:
Femalefinfan. No problem. Please accept we have feelings. My reply was to someone else. If you do not understand something don't draw conclusions yourself, find out real definitions of language before opening your mouth, (or keyboard in this case). We are a strong nation, like yours. This website is fun. Life goes on. It has to. Now, are the Patriots gonna win another? And will the Sky Blues get promoted?

Your right. When we assume....
Hope the Pats don't win another, unless they play the eagles....
And I have no idea who Sky Blues is...... There I'm asking. Not jumping to conclusions!;)

Sky Blues are Coventry City. They are not exactly Manchester United, we dont have David Beckham play for us, but we are a big team (not doing very well!). But we will get there(in time)(a lot of time!)

Back
Top Bottom