On the first play of the season, we will | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On the first play of the season, we will

Play action to Ronnie Brown. The D from our opposition will be expecting a conservative run play and key on our new star. That should allow AJ to set the tone and pop one downfield to Chambers.

Win the toss, elect to defer to the second-half and kickoff, force a fumble and take over at the opponent's 23 yard-line. First Offensive play will be a play action pass to Brown for a score with him dragging defenders into the endzone from the 5.

Ronnie Brown will run the ball for a 3 yard gain.

2nd play - play action pass to Chambers - result incomplete

3rd play - 11 yard pass to Booker

mazz030 said:
Ronnie Brown will run the ball for a 3 yard gain.

2nd play - play action pass to Chambers - result incomplete

3rd play - 11 yard pass to Booker

Brown up the middle for 6.
Pass to McMichael for 12
Incomplete pass to Booker.
Swing pass to Brown for 62yd TD

The first play is I (hope) is Brown in the eye formation Play action pass to Brown for a first down,..Then go back into the eye and see what the Broncos D is doing!! Repeat...I cant wait for ESPN's Primetime to show highlights of touchdown Ronnie Brown..and Berman saying "What can Brown do for you"

That would be perfect!! :cooldude:

Playaction and 21 yards completion to chambers on a out route

I will miss so much... the 1.2 yards run followed by sack and another 1.2 yard run called by wann****

Split Ronnie wide, match him up on a linebacker, 50-yard bomb.

Omaha_Dolfan said:
Gus takes the snap .... fakes to Ronnie ... hits Chambers on a fly down the field for a 73 yard touchdown ... Gus runs down High Fives Chambers headbutts the wall and re-injures his neck, is out for the year, and Feeley eventually leads us to a playoff berth.

:lol: Poor Gus, he'll never live that down! Anyone have a clip of the infamous head butting incident?

Back
Top Bottom