On the first play of the season, we will | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On the first play of the season, we will

First Play Of The Season

WestVirginiaFan said:
What do you think we'll do?
give it to brown up the middle, or fire the boys immiaginations up a little bit with a trick play or something of that nature...

We'll lose the coin toss and kick off to the opposing team!

nick19991 said:
RW won't be able to play in this game even if he does come back, he is suspensed for 4 games

We don't have Boston either...

ronnie up the middle for a gain of 4 yds but coughs it up and the ball is returned for a td by lynch 35 yds......

just kidding, phins should beat the donkeys by 14, heat will be tooo much for them

Singleback lineup.

Harris alone in the backfield.

Brown in the slot.

Deep Bomb to Brown for 6.

I say we do a flea flicker, into a reverse and have the WR toss it to Feeley across the field and he lumbers for a TD!!!

WOOOHOOO!!!

FIREMEDIC822 said:
play action to RW and throw it deep to Boston for a TD.....

RW will be in india so nobody will bite on that play action. You call strategy as well as Wanny.

How bout a pass to Ronnie over the middle to see if anyone bck there wants to tackle him (see signature below).

Pessimistically: Feeley drops back, D-Line breaks through easily and pressures Feeley who throws on the run, gets picked off, DB runs it back for a TD. (happened a lot last season)

Optimistically: Ronnie Brown takes the ball and breaks a 50+ yard TD run the way Ricky used to do.

dolphan north said:
RW will be in india so nobody will bite on that play action. You call strategy as well as Wanny.

AND Ricky will not play in the first game even if he came back today. He has a 4 game suspension to serve.

I would have to say that we either Kick off or recieve a Kick off.

vt_dolfan said:
False Start...Offense...the entire offensive line.

Laugh..but I remember those words distinctly coming out of the mouth of one of the Refs last year.

Actually...first play will be a play action..setting up a 15 yard gain to Marty Booker. This time the D will actually bite because we have a threat out of the backfield.
that is actually what i would do, b/c everyone thinks we'll give it to brown. let aj fire it down to booker........TD.

Play action pass -- Feeley drops back, fakes to Ronnie, trips over, fumbles, recovers, gets up to run, runs into official, breaks leg, crawls out of bounds, fumbles again -- a sharp THUD is heard as Tim Bowens is seen storming across the field to smack A.J. on the ***.

Brown between RG and RT but no hole almost tackled but bounces outside as he gains two yards stiff arms a LBer gains another 4 yards and is tackled by a safety. 2nd and 4.

Back
Top Bottom