On the first play of the season, we will | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On the first play of the season, we will

Buddwalk said:
we'll score an on onside kick return for touchdown
Um, like the idea, but you can not advance an onside kick (that is if you are saying we did the onside kick). If Denver tries it, yeah we can return it.

I think it will be a ronnie run off guard for 4 yards. Not going to show his hand too early. Kind of start off slow to see what Denver's game plan is.

I guess I am going to throw my ofensive play in there. Feeley to Booker on a slant, gain of 9yds.

Aj has a shovel pass, YES shovel pass intercepted and returned all the way for 6

On the first play jt hits jake with no snake and breaks his neck. roth hits tatum bell and blows out his knee. Sam cuts ashlety lelie and he rips up his leg and their entire oline gets cut blocked for once and are all out for the year

alopez34 said:
On the first play jt hits jake with no snake and breaks his neck. roth hits tatum bell and blows out his knee. Sam cuts ashlety lelie and he rips up his leg and their entire oline gets cut blocked for once and are all out for the year

BOOOHYAA!!!!

runtheball said:
What a dumb topic.
Dear ROOKIE

thanks for the fascinating imput. no one asked you to post... if you don't like the topic then don't reply, ignore it...

I can't believe you wasted your one post for the year on that.

finsnchips

Back
Top Bottom