On the first play of the season, we will | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On the first play of the season, we will

alopez34 said:
:mrt::ban::billsbite
u sould be banned fo complimenting a bills fan

Oh come now...

Play action w/Feely rolling out and hitting either McMike or Chambers for a short gain.......primarily to build early confidence in A.J.

vt_dolfan said:
False Start...Offense...the entire offensive line.

Laugh..but I remember those words distinctly coming out of the mouth of one of the Refs last year.

Actually...first play will be a play action..setting up a 15 yard gain to Marty Booker. This time the D will actually bite because we have a threat out of the backfield.
"False start, everyone but the center."
That means that (yes, again) Seth McKinney was horrible last year. It was a hard count, the whole offense knew to go at a certain time and the guy who snaps the ball didn't! Aside from costing us five yards, he made us look ridiculous.

Hand off to Brown on an off tackle (past the Browns DL, oops I mean Denvers), which results in a 75 yard run for a touchdown, flattening Champ Bailey on the way.

alopez34 said:
HTML:
i was joking no serious intent meant sorry for takin u me seriously

I didnt take you seriously...thats why I said..oh come now..instead of flaming you.

brown to the right for a td that probly wont happend but it would be awsome.

Feeley will take a knee, since he was told by Saban to take care of the ball and not make any mistakes!

After returning the kickoff 99 yards to the Broncos 1 yard line, Feely throw an INT returned 99 yards for a Broncos TD!!!!

Off sides on every one on teh line except the center..... Oh wait that was last years

FIREMEDIC822 said:
play action to RW and throw it deep to Boston for a TD.....

RW won't be able to play in this game even if he does come back, he is suspensed for 4 games

Back
Top Bottom