One Head Of Football Operations-who You Want? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One Head Of Football Operations-who You Want?

Head Guy...who you want?

• Total voters
The Ravens GM, or Scott Pioli (Pats and Chiefs), or whoever Pittsburgh's GM is.

I’d take a look at Eliot Wolf considering his pedigree and the organizations and GMs he’s been around...
If Ross could lure John Schneider that would be my first choice.

Wolf would be an excellent choice and more realistic option.

Browns just fired Hue Jackson and Haley..............maybe we'll get rid of Burke?

Bill Polian. I don’t think he would take the job though.

I'm not sure gace has the inside track on anyone worth looking at. It's a who you know business in I don't think he has long enough arms and or tenor and pedigree to get anyone good. Hope I'm wrong

If we make changes, the best route is probably a full measure, not the half measure we’ve been trying for a decade pairing HCs and GMs from different original administrations...

So I hope it Ross pulls the plug, they ALL go. With that said, the rebuild should start with a GM who sets the vision and foundation of the team and hires a HC to work with him.

So who are the guys have the best shot of rebuilding this moribund franchise PROPERLY through the draft?

Sorry to say, but I respect the heck out of Belicheck! He’d be my guy!

Agreed, but wanted to throw it out there. Their recent drafts have been impressive.

He also built their SB winning team. The guy is entrenched in NOLA. Zero chance he gives that up for this dumpster fire, but I agree with you, it would be nice.

It doesn’t matter because Ross won’t be able to hire whoever it is because he won’t clean house. He’ll force that person to work with Gase. He never learns.

Beat me to it. The Dolphins are a hopeless organization. Amazing that he's a billionaire and has built companies all his life, but somehow he doesn't know to get good enough advisors around him for football even though the team has been a miserable failure all but one year since he took over. Nope! Nothing to see here! Just keep doing the same stuff.

Back
Top Bottom