One thing Ryan Tannehill has that Dan Marino never did | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One thing Ryan Tannehill has that Dan Marino never did

DolphinFanMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong as I grew up a big fan of Marino, but I see an "it" factor with Tannehill that Dan Marino never had. QBs like Marino and Peyton were what I classify the "ultimate game managers"--They both usually made the right decision with the football, but never had that "gunslinger" mentality that won a QB like Eli Manning 2 super bowls. I think Tannehill is that guy.

Jeff Ireland was bad, but hey.... The guy gave the Dolphins a franchise QB.

I don't see the IT factor at all, if that was the case he would of tool us into the playoffs

Don't get me wrong as I grew up a big fan of Marino, but I see an "it" factor with Tannehill that Dan Marino never had. QBs like Marino and Peyton were what I classify the "ultimate game managers"--They both usually made the right decision with the football, but never had that "gunslinger" mentality that won a QB like Eli Manning 2 super bowls. I think Tannehill is that guy.

This is a joke right? I'm really suspicious as to whether or not you REALLY saw Marino play.

I disagree with plenty of opinions on here, but cannot fathom where you got this from haha

I don't see the IT factor at all, if that was the case he would of tool us into the playoffs

He actually played great towards the end of the season. Look at that stretch of games @NYJ, @ Pitt, vs NE. I think RT got hurt early in the Buffalo game which explains his mediocre play the last two weeks.

Dan Marino...not a gunslinger....never post again...ever....on any message board in your lifetime....or your children's lifetime...

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF???????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone every had an "it" factor it was Marino. Game manager? Whaaaaaaaaattt??? Bob Griese was a game manager. Marino was the "it"! Holy hell the world has gone looney!!!

We won so, so many games that we had no right winning - because Marino brought us back to win in the final moments - that's the "it" you speak of. 1985 playoffs against the browns. Cleveland rushes for like 270 yards and dominates us up/down, backwards/forwards and has a 20-3 lead in the 4th quarter. Marino gets 3 more possessions. Go figure - we score on all 3 and win a game we had no business winning. His whole career was like this. Game manager?! I need a Xanax - or 10!

WTF??? Dan Marino was the text book definition of a gunslinger. Cocaine's a helluva drug...

This is a joke right? I'm really suspicious as to whether or not you REALLY saw Marino play.
That was my first thought too. I rarely get heart palpitations over posts but this one has me climbing the walls.

stop smoking crack man.....its really bad for your mental health

Back
Top Bottom