Only one game ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Only one game ?

Originally posted by inFINSible

I hope you're right....a couple of 8-8 seasons or worse will weed out all the wimps and posers, both on and off, the team. :lol:

I hope he's wrong. If we aren't going to the playoffs, I would rather we went 2-14 and got a really high draft pick.

Originally posted by Unclemeat
8-8

After what I saw yesterday 8-8 is looking to be a great season for this team, last in the east. I'll be shocked if we reach 5 wins we have a brutal scheduel this year and we lose to the Texans at home in the first game of the year could it get any worse?

How much easier does Dave need it to be, just to let a 13.5 point spread reveal his lack of coaching ability!
Thank you so much for the hard work and tierless effort put forth by the coaching staff to prepair this "SB CONTENDING" PRO? football team in a joke of an effort, we looked like the Bengals,
at least they have an excuse. I know some fans dont understand why the sarcasim and discontent but we all react differently to losing. I'm brutally honest! I'm not able, after years of the same thing (losing games we should win) to repair my belief in a team that does not belive in themselves. The stupid bullcrap with this team never ends.

Anyone notice we have a hard time against teams we SHOULD beat but then we come out and beat teams like the Raiders, Titans, etc.

Plain and simple - They got caught up in all the media and overlooked the Texans.

They treated this game like it was a practice.

Back
Top Bottom