Open Invite for Finheaven Members to Join the Buffalo Bills Message Board | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Open Invite for Finheaven Members to Join the Buffalo Bills Message Board

I would join but I honestly can't stand any color scheme but this when it comes to sports. It just feels weird. I don't even know how you can post here, I'd imagine you're the same.

I would join but I honestly can't stand any color scheme but this when it comes to sports. It just feels weird. I don't even know how you can post here, I'd imagine you're the same.

Well, I grew up watching probably the greatest running trio, Csonka, Morris, and Kiick... I also liked the Landry led cowgirls. I just love the game and like to talk football... in real life I have friends of every team except the cards, the rams, and the texans, maybe one more but I'm too tired to think hard.

We Really stunk back in the 70's (as you know), but football was always on and I always liked watching it. Back in the late 60's/70's Bills ball was ho humm at best. Now the early to mid 60's were great, 2 time champs. Watching that as a little kid was "neato" as we used to say. 90's were electric... and, now... well you know. We fans are so ready to get back into the mix its beyond words.

Kidding you? I stated facts without putting your team down in anyway (which I hate with a passion) I made valid points
Heck I even said we would beat the pats and Jets for them.
If that isn't an olive branch I don't know what is?

Back
Top Bottom