Orande Gadsen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orande Gadsen

Dolphins044

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You guys think we should resign him and give him another shot? I still think he's a pretty good receiver. I mean, he can make spectacular catches....What do you guys think?

i already posted this and got riped for it
they say hes washed up. I still like the guy

Theanswer385 said:
i already posted this and got riped for it
they say hes washed up. I still like the guy
If I had known you posted this I wouldn't have. I like him. I think he's pretty good. He deserves another shot. Wish we had him last year at the start of the season.

I Agree Dolphins044

i wasnt rippen ya when i said i posted that :D

He is over the hill and I just don't think his heart is in it anymore.

MDFINFAN, that purple hippo is disturbing. lol

I don't know about his heart or anything. He isn't exactly the fastest receiver and all the foot problems he had. But he does have some great hands probably one of the best catching the football the way he does.He made a living off of bad JFiedler thrown balls. But at this point with age and past injuries and foot problems I would say no. Unless we get real desperate like last year and even then he did not do much.

His heart isn't in it anymore? I guess you didn't see our Sunday Night game against Washington. When he made a 7 yard catch...he was pumped and did his OG pose. I would love for him to come back but I think Wanny-Spiel have said "Lets move on.".

OGs days in Miami are over. I have went on record as saying that I think he was the best pure clutch receiver that the Dolphins have ever had. But he is too injury prone to count on for a full season. I believe that the Dolphins will be fine with the stable of young guys that they have right now. Put the young guys in and let them grow.

Gadsden's agent really pi**ed Spielman off with his injury situation in 2002. He may have been the most clutch receiver we've had since Shula left, but his mangled toes and Spielman's disgust won't let it happen. Sometimes a guy just runs out of steam, and I'd have to bet Gadsden's there. He didn't play last year and he wasn't all that young when he got here in '98. Miami will sign an established veteran or focus on the future with a young guy already on the roster, which at this point is probably the best we can do, short of some kind of miracle.

Dolphins044 said:
You guys think we should resign him and give him another shot? I still think he's a pretty good receiver. I mean, he can make spectacular catches....What do you guys think?
NO

Gadsden cannot physically play !

His feet are shot .....

:rolleyes2

Marino1983

Dont we want a reciever thats fast and can stretch the field? Oronde would be nice is we needed a possession WR like Keyshawn.

Oronde has good hands, but due to his problem-prone feet, he cannot make moves on the field and "get open" as much anymore. As great as that catch was in the Washington game, he didn't do too much else and had significant playing time. With all the new young corners in the league, unfortunately a player like Gadsden cannot compete anymore.

But he is one of my favorite phins receivers of all time.

the "OG"!

Back
Top Bottom