Orande Gadsen | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orande Gadsen

i think that at this point re-signing him would be our best move. He would not cost us much, and he has hands of glue and he performs like an acrobat. With gadsen chambers boston and mcmichael on the field we would have 4 aggressive ball hogging players on the field. And they all have tremendous catching ability. Even if he isnt that fast we still need the possesion reciever, Chris Carter was slower than Gadsen and he was a prime time player because of his hands, Orande can do the same. Sign him now.

Nublar7 said:
He is over the hill and I just don't think his heart is in it anymore.

MDFINFAN, that purple hippo is disturbing. lol

So taking a chance on him is the wrong thing to do?

I love Gadsden as much as anyone but we need speed and youth, he has neither and I just don't think he could do much for us anymore.

We should sign him until Boston returns. I still think Gadsen will be better than Thompson.

Dolphins044 said:
You guys think we should resign him and give him another shot? I still think he's a pretty good receiver. I mean, he can make spectacular catches....What do you guys think?
He's not available, he'll be in Athens representing the U.S. in the Treesloth Marathon....its a 100 meter race and the current world record is 3 minutes 43 seconds........

Back
Top Bottom