Orande!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orande!!!

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
You haven't seen DT like I have and don't know..This is one of the reasons, I'm willing to take a chance on Baker or Newson and Tolver. If you'd seen DT last year more, you'd understand.

I think you missed many of my posts early in the offseason. :) I was one of DT's biggest supporters when the signing went down. I've felt from Day One that he was going to do big things for us. That he effectively replaced OG. I've seen his highlight reel, most of his game vs Houston (and Aaron Glenn). I even saw him in mini-camp. There's nothing for me to understand. :tongue:

I just feel better having OG there for depth. Veteran depth. Same as you on the offensive line. If DT goes down, Chris Chambers becomes a possession receiver again. McKnight can't fill the role. And while I like the kid, I'm certainly not ready to throw a rookie (Tolver) into the starting lineup yet. I like a guy who runs precision routes and cracks back like a mofo. A guy with the NFL's best hands who's been there and is Jay Fiedler's favorite receiver.

It's gonna be fine this year. :)

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Actually it's spelled "Use", last name "Less"

Let me know when Nate Clements holds him under 100 yards.

I've been one of the heaviest guys in calling for O.G's removal since last year. However, if he's willing to take that 4th WR spot or even 5th (lets go Tolver!) then I say lets go for it. I don't think we will keep 5 though if Rogers takes the 5th for special teams as I think Tolver wouldn't make it to the practice squad without being pilfered by some other team.

I'm thinking that Rogers will take the 4th(?) RB spot. Least it appears that way. We'll see.

Originally posted by ScrappyDew

If he can catch something Lucas threw, wouldn't he be a better cornerback?

:lol: :lol: you may have a point.

Originally posted by Muck

I think you missed many of my posts early in the offseason. :) I was one of DT's biggest supporters when the signing went down. I've felt from Day One that he was going to do big things for us. That he effectively replaced OG. I've seen his highlight reel, most of his game vs Houston (and Aaron Glenn). I even saw him in mini-camp. There's nothing for me to understand. :tongue:

I just feel better having OG there for depth. Veteran depth. Same as you on the offensive line. If DT goes down, Chris Chambers becomes a possession receiver again. McKnight can't fill the role. And while I like the kid, I'm certainly not ready to throw a rookie (Tolver) into the starting lineup yet. I like a guy who runs precision routes and cracks back like a mofo. A guy with the NFL's best hands who's been there and is Jay Fiedler's favorite receiver.

It's gonna be fine this year. :)
Yea Muck I did read your earlier posts on DT, that's why I was suprise in your support of OG coming back. Our WR spots are so shallow in depth, because you can carry only so many, I'm comfortable with CC and McK starting and DT as the 3rd, or if need be the 2nd. Just wanted more favor..We've seen the same wr's for 3 years and nothing. Thought if we added an additional wrinkle other than DT, we might get more..I'm willing to take a chance on a Baker or someone, Because we have DT as a backup, unlike the ol where we have no vets backups. Now I know you didn't write OG runs precision routes :lol: that's been a con on him for a while..he uses his body well to make up for his lack of precision routes and speed. But all in all, as I said to someone else, I'm glad we can even talk about changes, that's not been the case in recent years.

DT is not slow by a long shot. I think alot people will be suprised by his speed..Just watch..

MD Fin fan has a point in that a change is needed. OG draws too much attention from Jay when in the game. I'd keep him as a fourth or 5th receiver but Your starters have to stay CC DT and JMac if all 3 are 100%. 4th and 5th would be 2 of the four C Rogers, Tolver, Baker, or OG.

I just have feeling Baker will be too impressive this year to let go and will contibute to this team.He has the talent to be a good starting receiver and returner.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Uh gee you should be familiar. He put up over 100 against the Bills in 2001.

he put up 100 yards on us in 2001!!:eek: ...so could the Olsen Twins that year:lol:

Damn your the only one on the forums with your posting frequency full, congratulations on being a dedicated fin fan

Originally posted by Chubby
Damn your the only one on the forums with your posting frequency full, congratulations on being a dedicated fin fan

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom