Orange Bowl to be Torn Down?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orange Bowl to be Torn Down??

we need the marlins out of pro player as fast as we can get them gone.the infield dirt is killing us( a.k.a. pats) they need their own field and leave pro player for the fins only.2 more years of that dirt infield sucks.

They been talking about the OB site for a few months, but they were just talks. I guess they are getting seroius about it.

The news here also stated that the Marlins are considering land/stadium in Broward county also... guess to shake up the Miami officials....

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Why did Chambers change his number to 84.. Randy Moss changed from 88 to 84 also when he made the jump to the pros.

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Why did Chambers change his number to 84.. Randy Moss changed from 88 to 84 also when he made the jump to the pros.

Don't know but Moss was #18 before he got #84.

Chambers changed his number because that scrub Jeff Ogden wore #88. 84 looks better anyways.

Lemme just get this back on topic:

Originally posted by Disnardo
They been talking about the OB site for a few months, but they were just talks. I guess they are getting seroius about it.

The news here also stated that the Marlins are considering land/stadium in Broward county also... guess to shake up the Miami officials....

GOOO FIIINZ

Last edited by a moderator:
I think because Jeff Ogden was wearing #88.

Edit: Beat me to it.

Originally posted by Unconquered
I dont want the Canes to have to share a stadium with the Marlins either!!!

At least the Canes win once in a while!!

I am a Cane's fan, but I guess you dont realized that the Marlins just won their second championship in 10 years, can't say the same for the Canes

wo wo wo wo wo, are you stating that the marlins are a better franchise then the canes? dude please don't be serious. If you honestly think that then you must not be from around here, or atleast not a college football watcher. I would much rather have the shi*y infield be for the dolphins then the canes. Atleast the canes win. And go to national championships. As for the marlins them them do what they want as long as there not tearing down a winning tradition of a stadium. Jeez even if your a fin fan you would want that stadium to stay since the 72 team played there. I seriously doubt they are gonna use the orange bowl for this.

Originally posted by Disnardo

I am a Cane's fan, but I guess you dont realized that the Marlins just won their second championship in 10 years, can't say the same for the Canes

If you REALLY wanna get technical the Canes were National Champs in '91 and '01....Thats twice in 10 years. And then again of course in '83, '87 and '89. God knows how many times in between they finished in the top 5. They finished 2nd in '00 and '02. They are the MOST consistant team in their sport. The first-to-worst-to-first-to-GodOnlyKnows Marlins cant say the same. Puhlease!!!

But thanks again for playing our game....we have some lovely parting gifts for ya!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The last two posts are sorely misplaced. Look at what he was responding to. The poster before him was saying that "at least the Canes win once in awhile" compared to the Marlins. The Marlins have won twice in 6 seasons. Technically, they win more often than anyone else around here. And they do it under probably the toughest circumstances.

Also, comparing a COLLEGE football team to the Marlins and/or Dolphins is pretty silly. The Dolphins have to deal with a salary cap. The Canes don't. The Marlins are hamstrung by the fact that they are a poor franchise in a sport where the best players go to the highest bidder. The Canes get their players for free.

This is Bob Barker saying help control the pet population. Have your pets spayed or neutered. Goodbye everybody.

Back
Top Bottom