Orange jerseys tonight? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orange jerseys tonight?

Dolfan_Noles

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We haven't worn any alternates all year... Anyone know if we are busting out the orange unis tonight? Or, more importantly, does anyone want us to, or even care?

We won't be wearing them. Saban hates them. I personally like the white on orange and think they look cool.

I've been thinking about this too... Only game all year we wont be in the typical whites.....at least we shouldn't be. I don't see the orange tonight though...something tells me it's gonna be all aqua... Maybe the classic aqua top and white bottoms we never see anymore? I still see all aqua...

I like the orange jerseys....Have we ever worn them with the aqua pants?

I love them. I have a JT authentic in my closet. Unfortunately, Saban said that we won't be seeing them while he's HC, so no.

Probably another exhilirating display of white-on-white.

We won't be wearing them. Saban hates them. I personally like the white on orange and think they look cool.

I don't understand this seeing how he came from purple & yellow. I too love how the orange jersey contrasts with the white helmet.

Saban threw away the orange jerseys, completely.

I hope we rock the aqua on white though. Those jerseys are the best.

nope

you'll see the white on white tonight or aqua on white

Nah, it's a night game at home. We wear all white at night in miami as much as we wear aqua during the day. You gotta believe there's gonna be some color... I'm tellin ya all aqua.

i LOVE the all aqua...

clear.gif

that just looks mean...

Back
Top Bottom