Orange Jerseys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orange Jerseys

why did they wear those only one game? i thought they looked great, they should stick with them.

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan
why did they wear those only one game? i thought they looked great, they should stick with them.

Throwback kinda thing. I liked 'em too....BIG TIME!

There's a pic in the FH Gallery of a Marino #13 Orange Jersey. If that was produced I F'N WANT ONE!

I may even have to come off the $250 it would take to get an authentic one.

Man I love the throwback jersey's they wore against the Cowboy's I wish they would wear them every game. They looked awesome the dolphins played great in them.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

There's a pic in the FH Gallery of a Marino #13 Orange Jersey. If that was produced I F'N WANT ONE!

was not a throwback..not even kinda..thing.

:D

teams are allowed to seek permission to wear an alternate 3rd jersey. Orange was the decision the Dolphins brass made.

The throwback..kinda..thing was on Thanksgiving Day.

:tongue:

Originally posted by FFiB

was not a throwback..not even kinda..thing.

:D

teams are allowed to seek permission to wear an alternate 3rd jersey. Orange was the decision the Dolphins brass made.

The throwback..kinda..thing was on Thanksgiving Day.

:tongue:

I sit corrected.

STILL....I liked 'em. ;)

I've got an orange Ricky jersey and I absolutley love it. :D

Lots of looks and attention on it too, waiter at the Olive Garden just yesterday told me he like the jersey, right outta tha blue :cool:

I've been told (although i don't know how accurate this information is) That they will not be selling these jerseys forever, so if you like em' - you should get one.

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp
I've got an orange Ricky jersey and I absolutley love it. :D

Lots of looks and attention on it too, waiter at the Olive Garden just yesterday told me he like the jersey, right outta tha blue :cool:

I've been told (although i don't know how accurate this information is) That they will not be selling these jerseys forever, so if you like em' - you should get one.

Got a replica Orange #54 on the way now. CAN'T WAIT!

I would be all over a Marino orange jersey... I asked them if they were selling them and was told no :(

It's cool, my Ricky one is nice to :D

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Well of course Danny was going to get his, and as a matter of fact he gave one to McDuffie, who wore it to the Redskins game, but I don't think they (Marinos) are on sale to the public.........just yet!

Man the Orange Jerseys are all oevr the place in Miami

Originally posted by Ozzy

Well of course Danny was going to get his, and as a matter of fact he gave one to McDuffie, who wore it to the Redskins game, but I don't think they (Marinos) are on sale to the public.........just yet!

Man the Orange Jerseys are all oevr the place in Miami

Well....all I know is the minute they DO go on sale, at least one of 'em is coming to Memphis, Tennessee.

:)

Back
Top Bottom