Orange Jerseys | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orange Jerseys

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

HAHAHAHA.....good man!

Hehehe! Of course I was just busting his chops. He has already seen at least one of mine in person at the games!

Originally posted by Ozzy

Hehehe! Of course I was just busting his chops. He has already seen at least one of mine in person at the games!

I'm jealous. Haven't had the opportunity to go to an NFL/Dolphins game yet....only NFL game I had a chance to see was when the Lions played at Lambeau a few years ago when the Pack held Barry to -1 rushing yards. Still kickin' myself in the azz for not going to that one.

Been to baseball/basketball games and didn't really like it more than watching it on the tube. I think that wouldn't apply if I were able to catch a Fish game.

Man...I really liked the throwback jersey they used against the Cowboys. Brought back memories of when the phins were a serious force.

Hum......Tampa Bay had a makeover w/ new jerseys, couldn't we?

DB

You would probably hate my closet! Four of them now reside there.....

:lol:

They look to much like TN Volunteers or resemble close to the old Tampa or Denver unis....

And I sure do not want to look in your closet....

Originally posted by FFiB

They look to much like TN Volunteers or resemble close to the old Tampa or Denver unis....

And I sure do not want to look in your closet....

The way I look at it is, I could care less if they ever wear them again. All I want is A Dolphins Logo, on some different Colors, that I can wear out on the town. So I'm not always Aqua man on the streets.....(no offense Aqua).

And that's it pal, I'm taking a pic of my closet jersey's and sending it too you. Orange ones in front.

The way I look at it is, I could care less if they ever wear them again. All I want is A Dolphins Logo, on some different Colors, that I can wear out on the town. So I'm not always Aqua man on the streets.....(no offense Aqua).

And that's it pal, I'm taking a pic of my closet jersey's and sending it too you. Orange ones in front.

YOU CAN DOOOOOO EEEEEEEEET!!!!

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp
I've got an orange Ricky jersey and I absolutley love it. :D

Lots of looks and attention on it too, waiter at the Olive Garden just yesterday told me he like the jersey, right outta tha blue :cool:

I've been told (although i don't know how accurate this information is) That they will not be selling these jerseys forever, so if you like em' - you should get one.

Do you know a place on the new the orangies can be purchased? Oh and are they the authentic sewn on number type? PM would be GREAT!!

don't they have the ones where you can write whatever you want on the back? (i.e. so you could put your own name)???? sh#t just tell them your name is "marino", and ask for #13 if available! :tongue:

I didn't like those orange jerseys. I would like it if they never wore them again. We see too little of the aqua jerseys as it is, and wearing the orange ones takes away from a game where they would be wearing the aqua.

The orange jerseys with aqua pants would be wild. I wouldn't mind seeing those once a year.

IF you want the Marino jersey in Orange or whatever color. Get a personalized jersey and ask for #13 and Marino on the back. Its that simple.

Originally posted by Dolfan4life
The orange jerseys with aqua pants would be wild. I wouldn't mind seeing those once a year.

IF you want the Marino jersey in Orange or whatever color. Get a personalized jersey and ask for #13 and Marino on the back. Its that simple.

Unless it has been changed recently, you could not personalize one in Orange.....

Back
Top Bottom