Oronde Gadsden had the first OBJ catch | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oronde Gadsden had the first OBJ catch

I remember this catch well, maybe the best in Dolphins history.

Was looking through some old highlights and I forgot about the Gadsden catch at 2:15...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfp43yzYYtI

Sick catch it's really similar to O'Dell's but OBJ jumps higher. Gumbel's reaction is funny. I was actually at this game and paid 700 for lower level tix to watch the Dolphins get stomped and risk my life in THE TOWN

I really like that first clip:D

Here another one that doesn't have any Jets highlights :)

tumblr_mnbcsuyOyj1ql7lx2o1_400_zpszfhhzb-1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OG was also excellent on the goal line fade route to the corner which we have not been able to complete lately.

That's the game that broke the Jets win streak against the Dolphins. Ricky breasted in that game...

Still one of the best catches I've ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the game that broke the Jets win streak against the Dolphins. Ricky breasted in that game...

Still one of the best catches I've ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you are correct

I always liked Jay Fiedler.

He definitely had some redeeming qualities, but this video just reminded me that he sucked mostly. I never liked the QB, seemed like a good dude though. All that said, he did give us some exciting seasons with Ricky.

He definitely had some redeeming qualities, but this video just reminded me that he sucked mostly. I never liked the QB, seemed like a good dude though. All that said, he did give us some exciting seasons with Ricky.

the man was in a no win situation, he was succeeding one of the greatest of all time and that player spoiled you guys. Jay wasn't pretty to watch but the man made plays to help his teams win. very underrated by phin fans.

the man was in a no win situation, he was succeeding one of the greatest of all time and that player spoiled you guys. Jay wasn't pretty to watch but the man made plays to help his teams win. very underrated by phin fans.

Feidler wasn't the best QB but the dude played his ass off every game. I remember many games where he got the hell beat out of him, and he kept getting back up. You can say his talent was lacking, but his heart was bigger than most. For that, I give him props.

Feidler wasn't the best QB but the dude played his ass off every game. I remember many games where he got the hell beat out of him, and he kept getting back up. You can say his talent was lacking, but his heart was bigger than most. For that, I give him props.

absolutely, he made the most of his talents. I always see him get bashed and Waanstedt but people forget everyone expected Miami to suck after JJ quit and Marino retired and they went on to win the division in 2000. In 2002 Jay missing a bunch of games really hurt your chances and you missed the div title by a game. he was never great but the man battled and he helped teams win.

Yeah he gave it his all, and agreed is somewhat underappreciated, but as a qb throwing the ball he was just not very good. Every time he dropped back, the general feeling in my gut was "oh no". The first guy since marino to NOT give me that feeling is Tannehill as far as actually throwing the ball.

Back
Top Bottom